Chapter 20 Mystery person

===========Alex pov==========
Eathan's has been smothering me with attention and when I say smooth I mean it which is awesome but I think I'm probably going to kill him or myself if I don't get away from him to have some me time for at least the night so Amy and I decided to have a girls night at the club."Alex are you sure you don't want us to go out with you guys?"Asks Eathan as he hugs me from behind."Yes it's a girls night"."But what if something happens and I'm not there"?"I know you can feel my emotions because of this",I say gesturing to my mark,"So you'll know"."Fine".He pouted."Bye I got to go Amy's waiting".I say walking out to the car."Be safe"!I hear him yell."Hurry up and buckle"!"Gosh Amy give me a second".I say closing the door."I can't wait to get to the clubs".I instantly turn on the radio and 5SOS comes on.

"Turn it up bitch this is my jam"."Amy everything's your jam"."Your point is".She says rolling her eyes.I sigh and turn up the volume we start singing the lyrics as loud as we can."You look so perfect standing there In my American Apparel underwear And I know now, that I'm so down .Your lipstick stain is a work of art I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart And I know now, that I'm so down ......".The song end just as we pull into are parking spot."Come we've never been to the club"."Amy"?"What"?"Shut up let me check my phone Eathan called me".

The phone call
"Alex"."Yes what is it Eathan"?"I forgot to tell you go to the side entrance we have a member from the pack the works here he'll let you in and remember most people in there are werewolf's so be careful"."Eathan, babe I will be fine you said you could feel when there's something wrong so stop calling me I'll be home later tonight".I sighed."Ok bye love you"."Bye love you too."I say hanging up.

"What did he say"?"he said he loved me.""Oh my god finally you guys said I love you".Amy said jumping up and down acting all girly."What else did he say?"Asked Amy."He said that we need to go through the side enters".We walk over to the side entrees to see one guy that was totally ripped but not as ripped as Eathan is. "Hello". Says Amy walking up to him. " Hello  beta hello Luna ". He says looking at us both. " If you need anything I'm here and there are some other pack members that work in there.""Thank you."Is all I say as he lets us in."Wow this place is so cool look at the dance floor". I yell over the loud music. "Lets go to the bar and get some shoots". Suggest Amy. " Ok but not a lot for you because you get to crazy when your drunk". " Fine ,but you're a bitch"." Aw Amy your so sweet". I say walking to the bar....

========Amy's pov========
"Eathan Uh you might want to come here Alex got a little to drunk and I can't get her to calm down"."Amy tell me she's not doing anything that's gonna make me mad"."Ok she's not doing anything that will make you mad"."Amy tell me what she's doing now"! Eathan yells in his alpha voice."She's dancing with some other guys ,Alex keep that in do not take your dress off"."What"!Roars Eathan."I'll be there in 5 minutes".He says hanging up."Oh god oh god Eathan's gonna kill someone".I say running my hand through my hair."Alex get off the table Eathan's coming"."ok bitch".She slurs falling off the table."Alex are you ok".I say rushing towards her."Yeah but bubbles is coming I'm just so happy bubbles is coming"."Ok good lets go sit down but let me go grab are purses stay right here Alex".I run over to the bar to get her purse but when I go back she isn't there."This is hell".I mumble.

"Where is she"?I hear a low dangerous voice that makes me jump.I turn around to see Eathan his eyes are almost completely black."I don't know I went to get are purses and she wasn't here"."Help me find her".He says in an almost to calm of a voice...."Eathan I found her".I call him."Where what is she doing"?"You don't want to know"."Amy tell me now".He uses his alpha voice making me whimper."Ok she is on the side of the dance floor grinding between two guys,Hello Eath-".I quit talking when an ear piercing growl is heard through the club and everything stops including the music."Everyone get out now".Yells Eathan in his alpha tone everyone try's to get out he some how sees me through the crowed of people trying to push past me to leave."Amy you go to my car".I stand still as I watch Eathan go towards Alex."I said get to my car".He growls I run to the car as fast as I can.

=====Eathan/Chad Pov======
Ring Ring.I pick up my phone."I found her"."Where what is she doing"?"You don't want to know"."Amy tell me now".I say using my alpha voice."Ok she is on the side of the dance floor grinding between two guys ".I growl at the thought of other men touching my girl.Everyone stops almost as if there frozen."Everyone get out now".People try to hurry out as fast as they can.I spot Amy."Amy you go to my car".Then I start to walk towards Alex when I see Amy still stand in the club."I said get to my car"!I hear her run then close the doors.I continue to walk to Alex she's been staring at me the whole time."Alex what the hell were you doing"?!"Oh bubbles your finally here I'm so happy damn you look really good in that".She says trying to walk to me tripping in the process but I catch her."I think I'm gonna sleep ok hottie bubble".Alex falls asleep in my arms...

==========Alex Pov=========
I wake up to my head pounding.I remove Eathan's arm from my waist I watch as A frown forms on his lips I put my pillow next to him he grabs it holding it to him and I small smile comes to his face.I go grab my phone then walk down to the kitchen I sit down at the island.Ugh this hang over is awful but doesn't hurt as much as my usual hang overs.I look at my phone to see a text.You looked so good last night can't wait to see you agin.~j