Chapter 8 Secrets...Sh

=======Eathan's POV========

After about 10 minutes of silence I decide to ask Alex a question."So Alex Uh could we talk about you?""Sure what about me?""Uh how about your scratches?""No I'm ok I don't even know you." She states then looks out the window and starts to squirms uncomfortably under my gaze. "Please." She turns to look at me."Only if you tell me why when I was at your house everyone was calling me Luna, why you care about me ,and why am I being kidnaped ."
"I will I promise when the time is right." "Fine then we can talk when the time is right."

"Ok fine but I think it would make more sense to show you first."I say while pulling over. "Uh ok your not gonna leave me out here or murder me are you?" "Never princess."I say with a chuckle. "I'm just a werewolf that's all." I mumble under my breath.

I'm glad we're in the woods already perfect place to show my human mate that I'm a werewolf. We get out of are care and so does Amy and Brice, they were in the car behind us.

"What are we doing?" Asks Amy."Yeah what are you doing man?"Whispers Brice as he grabs my arm."We need to show them just get it all out there."Brice just looks at me with a stern glance and let's go of my arm.

"Ok so we love you girls a whole lot and we want to show you this so there are no secretes and there isn't really a good way to bring this in to a conversation so might as well show you now. Then will answer all your questions please don't run because we will catch you. I'm gonna shift and Brice is gonna stay just incase one of you faint.""Um ok." Says Alex stepping closer to Amy and they instantly link arms with each other. "I love you Alex".

I say which makes her start to blush.I chuckle at how I already affect her.I start to shift I hear screams but then I'm transformed into my wolf. I have white fur that has blonde tint to it. I instantly look at Alex to see fear in her eyes. But as I come closer it seems to melt away. "So uh what do you girls think?"

===========Alex Pov=========

"I love you Alex." What did he say? I hate to admit it but I kind of got butterflies in my stomach. That can't be tho, how could I like my kidnapper why do I feel this way I shouldn't feel this way. But then again my kidnapper just said he loves me. I can feel myself start to turn red the more that sinks in. Suddenly I hear cracking I look over to see Eathan turning into a wolf. Amy and I start to scream and I shut my eyes.When the cracking finally stops I open eyes to ice blue eyes staring back at me I can't do anything I'm so scared even tho wolves are my favorite animal, they are still a little scary but this isn't just a wolf its Eathan but let me just say is his wolf on steroids cus it's huge!!!!

It/Eathan starts to walk closer to me and I get even more scared.I then feel Amy's grip on my arm disappear.Its eyes seem to lure me in the more I look into his eyes slowly the fear slides away.

"So Uh what do you girls think?"Asks Brice."Uh this is all really new um are you a uh"? I say gesturing to Eathan. "Yes wait a minute for me I have to get Eathan some clothes so just stay put and then will answer your questions." "Ok."

Amy replies. Brice heads to the car with Zander right behind him. I let go of Amy's arm and start to walk in the opposite direction. "Where are you going?" "I need to get some air by my self." "Ok hurry up."Says Amy."I will." As soon as I can't see Amy I start to full on run if I make it I'll come back for Amy.I'm a chubby girl but if I want to I can run really fast, the coach even wanted me for track but it made me to self conscious with all the super skinny people; so I didn't do it.

*howling*. Gosh it's Eathan I bet he's looking for me. I push even faster until I trip on a tree root and almost face plant but I catch my self. Running even harder I get tackled to the ground I look up to not the regular ice blue eyes I love but navy blue almost black and its scarring the shit out me. I start to shake a lot and Eathan's eyes seem to soften and eventually turn back to there normal color.

When Eathan steps off of me I shot up and turn around then hear a huge growl and turn to see Eathan snarling at me."Ok fine I won't run any more I see that I won't be able to escape you so." He just nods his head and starts off in a direction.I guess I'm suppose to follow him.