Chapter 15 Lets go to town

~~~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~
"OUT"!Chad orders.Michael runs out of the room leaving Chad and I alone."You know I don't like when people touch what belongs to me".Any other time I would tell him I'm not a possession but he looks ready to kill.Chad continues to walk towards me."You.Are.Mine!"He growls grabbing me then pinning me against the wall.Chad starts to kiss my neck forcefully then kisses me up to my lips the kisses start to turn more passionate.Chad bites my bottom lip trying to get me to open my mouth but I don't ."Have it your way mate".He growls dangerously low.I am confused until I feel a hand go up my shirt I try to stop him but he grabs both my hands.Curse his big hands."Aah"!I moan as Chad groups my boob.No no I want him to stop.I kick him in the balls causing Chad to let go of me and him to fall to the floor.

"Why'd you do that?"Says Eathan looking up at me."That was going to far and You were going to fast I told you I wanted to go slow."I say."I'm sorry I just didn't like seeing Michael hugging you then Chad took over"."It's ok but tell Chad he's in trouble.""I will".Yells Eathan walking out of the kitchen.

[[[[[[[[[[[Eathan's Pov]]]]]]]]]]]
Gosh we screwed up.You don't say.Shut up Chad your why we're in trouble if you had stuck to the plan than we be going on a date right now!Its not my fault I didn't like Michael having his arms around are mate.Well what do I do now I was gonna ask Alex to be my girlfriend on the date? Uh how about you go ask her right now plain and simple like we were going to earlier....Right now Alex is watching tv while I stare at her.Hurry up go talk to her.Sod off Chad I'm going."Uh Alex?""Yeah."She says turning the tv off ,turning towards me.I walk up to her then get on one knee."Alex Star Colandro will you go on a date with me?""Eathan I would love to go on a date with you.""Great.""But.""But what?"I question."Could it be a double date with Amy and Brice"?"Sure I'll go ask if they want to"."Ok thank you".I run off to go find Brice....."Brice there you are man"."Yeah I was over at the pack house I got stuck leading training to day Michael need to go take care of some stuff"."Oh hey will you and Amy come on a double date with Alex and I?""That sounds good when is it"?"On Friday"."Thats tomorrow"."Yeah it is and I'm gonna ask Alex something special tomorrow"."Dude that's awsome don't mind if I do the same thing do yeah"?Asks Brice."Nah man this is what is got planned-".......

Friday
=======In Alex POV ======

"Where are we going to?"Asks Amy for the 7th time.Were all ridding in Brice's black ford truck it's so awesome I have always loved when he drove us home from school in his truck."It's a surprise!"Says Eathan."Ugh fine".Amy sighs leaning into her seat."So what are we going to do?"I question."Were going to eat then we're going some where special."Smiles Brice."Yay!"Amy and I yell together.

>>>>>>>>>>Later<<<<<<<<<
"Chick-fil-A!!!"Ow super hearing over here."Whines Brice."Sorry."Whispers Amy.We go inside to order."What would you like honey?" Asks a girl that honestly looked like a clown. She reaches out to Brice touching his arm than giggling. Which is it even aloud to do that? We get our food and sit down... The play ground was open so Amy and I went in. We crawled around going down the slide then crawling back up aging and agin as the boys just sat at the bottom with some other moms.
"Which one is yours?" I hear a mom ask Eathan as I walk past going back up to the slide. "The one in the going up the stairs thing." He reply's. The women just laughs realizing it's me and says she wishes she had my energy. Amy and I eventually get tired of the play ground and we head to the truck.

Amy and Brice get in the truck, but Eathan pulls my hand. I look back at him and he has a necklace in his hand that says Eathan on it. I looked up at Amy who's rolled down her window and she whispers,"Say yes idiot."I looked at Eathan and smiled."Of course I'll be your girlfriend."Eathan's eyes almost popped out of his head."Really thank you thank you."He says putting the necklace on me then hugging me."I mean Uh yeah whatever".He says putting me down trying to act manly agin. We just stare at each other smiling like idiots."Uh sorry to interrupt but we're gonna miss pixels if we don't go come on"!Yells Amy.

---------------------------------------
Please comment I would love to hear from all you lovely people and don't forget to vote.-MBB