Chapter 10 What a thoughtful friend

=========Alex pov========

"Good morning beautiful".I feel someone kiss my neck.I have had the best sleep ever but I want to sleep more.The struggle is real.I think as I ignore the voice.I started to cuddle in some thing but I can't get that comfortable so I turn over and put my back to I think maybe my pillow."Groan".My eyes start to fluter open as I realize I only have a big shirt on.I turn around and see Eathan naked."please stop doing that".He says grabbing my hips."What are y---".I then feel a little huge something on my butt."Stop moving around on me".I look up to see Eathan's eyes with lust and there a little darker than usual."Aaa".I say as I fall out of the bed.I start to laugh."Stop being so dam cute before I take you on that floor".I instantly shut up and my eyes go wide as I look up at him."I'm kidding I haven't even marked you yet". "What's that"?"I haven't really explained werewolves that much have I,well I'll start from the beginning"....So after Eathan explained everything including telling me this is the alphas house and there's a pack house about a mile away I excepted him as my mate but I told him I want to take it slow.

Which he wasn't thrilled about he tried picking me up after we were done discussing but he was still naked so I punched him in the balls and ran into the closet which is where I am now.'Bang bang'."Open up mate"!Damn he's about to break the the door good thing I got dressed."Ok you can do this".I say before I open the door dodging Eathan I keep running until I make it out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen."Alex what's wrong"?Asks Michael."Quick hind me".I squeak."Uh ok".He says giving me a weird look."Little mate come out where ever you are"!I quickly hind behind Michael holding on to his shirt."I can see you behind him mate".Purrs Zander."He's right you can't really hind behind anyone you know that right".Says Michael in a duh tone.Did he really just say that.He called me fat I know I'm fatter than most people and Amy but wow I thought Michael was my friend I haven't been bullied since the last day of school."Uh ok".It hurts when it's someone you thought was your friend.

I let go of Michael's shirt and start to walk up to my room."Alex.....Alex are you ok"?Asks Eathan with concern."Yup peachy just peachy".When I make it to my room I shut the door and go to the bathroom."Where are the stupid razors"?"Ah here they are".I smile as I get the blade out of the razor and then run it down my wrist 1 for being fat ,2 because I know Eathan probably only likes me because of the mate stuff I mean he didn't even say anything when Michael insulted me ,and 3 because I'm not good Enough for anything.Three new large deep cuts on my wrist. I love how it feels sure it hurts like a bitch but it feels like my feeling just come out and I always feel better.I put the blade back in the razor then wash my arm to wash the blood off.Ugh now I got to change.I was wearing a shirt short sleeve The Rolling Stones shirt and some Jean shorts but I changed into Zander's sweat shirt and some pants.I know some of you might be wondering why I have clothes well I got Zander got some of are clothes when he kidnaped us.

========Eathan's Pov =======
"Little mate come out where ever you are".I know exactly where she is but it's still cute to see her run.I give her a minute until I walk into the kitchen I can see her behind Michael."I can see you mate"."He's right you can't really hind behind anyone you know that right".Says Michael.At that Alex starts to move towards the stairs but she has sort of a dead look in her eyes."Alex.....Alex are you ok"?"Yup peachy just peachy".Ok that seemed a little odd maybe she is just tired.I think as she retreats to the stairs.