Retrieving

I made the template can be found on shoplook

As time went by it was late in the evening, she had some dinner and went to bed. Staring at the ceiling, listening to the music, waiting for the music to send her into a slumber. The next morning as she woke up, she rubbed her eyes, sighing as she ran a hand through her messy hair. She got ready for the day and went to all her classes. She realised hadn't seen Saul at the training grounds all day, which did get her slightly worried and Farah seemed on edge. It didn't feel right to try and read Farah's mind, so she didn't go to do it. 

Faya sat on her bed, doing her homework and listened to some music. After an hour she finished it all up and went for a walk. Faya didn't feel like bringing her headphones, as much the music helps, wearing the headphones constantly starts to hurt her ears. She ended up near the barrier, no one was there so she could escape from hearing thoughts. 

"Faya! Mr Silva is transporting the burned one, we are going now to look for it." Musa said coming up to her with the others trailing behind her. Faya nodded, going to walk away but Stella grabbed her arm and pretty much dragged Faya along to the barn. She let go and Faya felt a sudden weird feeling. Her eyes turned their normal light purple whenever her magic is on. 

The two mind fairies shared a look and started walking to the pull. Musa was at Faya's side and Terra following close behind them.. 

"Are you two okay?" Terra asked. 

"I don't know. I feel something."

"I can too." Faya whispered, then cried out in pain, blocking her ears. She turned to the side, a gasp coming from her lips. The Specialists were dead, lying on the ground covered in blood. All of their lasts thoughts and memories screaming at Faya. Tears were running down her cheeks, she gasped seeing Saul and ran over to him. He was still alive, but infected. 

"Faya, please stay back." He said, holding out his sword. 

"Mr. Silva. We are going to help you." Terra said, using her powers to wrap vines around him. Faya moved closer, grabbing the sword and crouched down. 

"Okay, I've got Zanbaq for you. It'll calm the infection and we can take you back to the school." Terra said, Faya took a deep breath, placing her hand on his arm and started using her magic to calm him down, giving him positive thoughts and his best memories. 

"Please do it now, I can't hold this long." She whimpered, opening her mind up for attack of the rest of the area's dying thoughts and memories as well as her worse ones. She could hear his shaky breathing calm down and peaked her eyes open to see his eyes were becoming somewhat normal. She took some steps back, her head hurting and tears running now her face. 

"Take him to the school." She whispered, standing up and turned to all the other ones who were dead. She closed her eyes, even though they were dead, she could change their thoughts if they still had brain activity. Apparently after someone dies, their brain still has seven minutes of life. It was draining Faya and it was hurting. She managed to help most of them. But there were some that she couldn't help. She opened her eyes, whimpering and collapsed on the ground. 

When Faya woke up, she could feel a cold cloth on her forehead and her limbs were sore and a little numb. She closed her eyes for a moment, opening them up and a scream escaped her lips. She saw a burned one and it went to slash her but it disappeared as Sky ran in with Musa following close behind. Faya was in the corner of her bed, her knees close to her chest and she rocked back and forth, mumbling some words.

"Musa, leave, don't let yourself get hurt." She mumbled quietly to her. Not looking up, Faya knew Musa left as she could hear her thoughts fade away. Faya placed her hands on her head, rubbing her temples and whimpered trying to stop the memories and pain. 

"Faya." Sky whispered gently, sitting next to her. She flinched away from him as he went to hug the girl and clenched her eyes shut trying to block out another memory.

The burned one approached ten year old Faya  she had her foot caught between a tree and a rock. She was sobbing and feared this as the end. She screamed as it lunged for her, but it went limp and fell on the girl, its' blood splattering on her. The 10 year old Faya whimpered and blubbered as she tried pushing the creature off of her. It was lifted off, her foot was freed and she was lifted up by Saul. 

"Did it hurt you?" He asked, helping her walk back to her parents. 

"N-no." She stammered, slightly traumatised, the scene kept flashing before her eyes. She was shaking like a leaf in a storm. That night, the younger Faya hid as she listened to her parents and Saul argue in the house dining room. 

"Ericeth! This is the second time this has happened! Move houses, this area isn't safe. Your daughter will get infected if you don't protect her better. Faya is just a girl, she was only five when she had her first encounter with a burned one. What do you think will happen if you keep  letting your guards down!" Saul tried to keep his voice down, but he was furious with the state of what happened. 

"Don't tell me how to keep my daughter safe, the first time Alyssa got to her in time and then you rescued her this time!" 

"It's like you don't care for her." 

"Look, I'll repress her memories. She won't remember it." Saul glared at him, annoyed he would do that. 

"You know that's a bad idea."

"She'll be safe that way." The girl quickly ran up the stairs, seeing the two men walk around. 

She scrunched her face up, shaking her head and looked at Sky with teary eyes. He moved closer to her, wrapping his arms around her and rubbed her back.

"I think when I was younger, I faced a burned one and I think because of what happened. It's coming playing on my magic." Faya whispered and sniffled quietly. 

"Shh, you're safe. It's okay." He whispered, rubbing my arm. 

"Silva is being treated, but he'll be alright." She nodded, thanking him quietly. He slowly stood up, looking at the girl and sighed. 

"I hope you feel better soon." And with that, he walked out, closing the door behind him.