Aster Dell

Faya was walking around the courtyards, her raging headache disappeared and started to have better control of her magic. Farah had been helping her with using her telekinesis, controlling her emotions and reading thoughts and memories without having to deal with all the other thoughts and memories. Faya still had a long way to go but she was getting better quickly. She sat in the dining hall, music coursing in her ears which distracted her mind and allowed her to focus on the words of the music. 

Bloom sat in front of Faya, gesturing for the mind fairy to remove the headphones, staring at her intently. Faya furrowed her eyebrows, feeling uncomfortable under her gaze. She placed the headphones on the table and stared at Bloom. 

"What can I do for you?" She asked with a smile, Bloom smiled back and spoke. 

"I was wondering if you'd help me with something." Faya's eyes flashed purple, she stared at Bloom and shook her head. Faya smiled slightly, glad she could read Bloom's thoughts without dealing with everyone else. 

"Bloom, no. I'm not going there, I'm done going beyond the barrier. Too much bad shit has happened when we do go past it. Bloom, I get that you wanna know more about your past, but this isn't right. I'm sorry, I'm not going." 

"Faya, please. You gotta find out about yours, why can't I?"

"1) I said I didn't want to go 2) Bloom, it was fucking painful for me to go there and go through that. You can do what you want, but I'm not coming." Bloom went to speak again but closed her mouth immediately seeing Faya's stern look. 

"We need to do this, Faya what if there is something else about you and your magic." Faya huffed, glaring at the fire fairy. Faya grabbed her headphones, staring at her one final time. 

"Bloom, stop pushing it. I am not helping you with this." Faya placed her headphones back on, swaying her head to the music and grabbed out her book, reading the pages, the music just so happened to match the emotion in the fictional world. A few hours later Faya was hitting a punching bag, unaware of the Specialist watching her with adoration. 

"Work on that left hook kick a bit more." She turned swiftly turned around, staring at Sky as she focused on not dropping a stone on his head. He looked up, seeing the stone and smirked playfully as he walked closer to her. 

"Congrats on the magic control stuff." A pink blushed tinted her cheeks, a gleeful smile on her lips. 

"Thanks, Sky." She grinned, he walked over to her, ignoring the thud of the rock and smiled brightly at her. Faya grabbed his hand, dragging him down to the ground and sat across from him. His blue eyes sparkled, his blonde hair making them pop with their gorgeous colour. Faya shook away the thoughts, looking at the grass for a moment, before looking back up at him. 

"So, anything planned for today?" He asked curiously, she shook her head smiling gently. 

"Not really, how about yourself?" She questioned, the girl tilting her head as she watched him with an observational look. 

"Same." She giggled at his tone, the smile on her lips never fading away. 

"So you've been here for a little while, what do you think?" He asked, deciding to sit next to her. 

"I love it, the people are nice, I feel accepted here, I feel comfortable with wanting to be myself." He took her hand, delicately tracing his thumb over her knuckles and gave her hand a squeeze. 

"I'm glad, that's good, it really is. Faya, you belong here and you should feel accepted here." A giggle escaped her lips, she placed her head on his shoulder, his warmth fighting against the goosebumps that hit her skin.