Afterwards

"And if more shit does come, I will be prepared, but I don't need you to manipulate me for some diabolical plan. Bloom, please, don't believe her, she's twisting things." The forcefield hid everything again and Beatrix shoved Faya down, the girl hitting her head on a rock and felt some blood flow out.

Faya used her legs to take Beatrix down, she had done small amounts of training when she had to train only using one set of her limps. So either legs and no arms or no legs but arms. Faya had stood up, staring at the two fairies and whimpered in pain. Bloom used her magic and shot a fireball at her. She looked at the bicep area of her arm and the hole that had been burnt through of her jacket. 

In the area of her right non-muscular bicep was a patch of blood. She was surprised to see no burns in the area. Bloom looked taken back, surprised she did what she did. They sat in the car, Faya groaned in pain, the floating strings of electricity growing thicker and tighter around her wrists. The shocks making her squirm in pain. She sat in the back, using her magic, hoping she could achieve something without having to focus on the target of her goal. 

She didn't focus on the other two, she focused on the glass, trying to shatter it, scrunching her face up as her energy was being wasted quickly. 

"Shit." The car swerved to a stop, the rubber of the tires screeching on the ground. The other two fairies got out, Faya couldn't use her hands to get herself out. But she managed to get her seatbelt off by using her telekinesis and that to open the door. She groaned in irritation, she watched Bloom run out to Beatrix, shouting and screaming as Saul held her back. 

Faya got out, all eyes on her, she sat in the other car with Bloom and Harvey, relaxing as they drove back to the school. One of the soldiers helped Faya get out, she thanked him quietly, her head feeling heavy and her body begging for some rest. All her friends staring at Bloom and hugged her, despite the pissed-off look Bloom had. 

Sky ran down, passing the group of girls and down to Faya. He examined her, seeing the head wound, her arm and the multiple red lines circling her wrist. She weakly smiled, as if to say she was okay. 

"Faya, I'm so sorry. I knew Beatrix was up to something, I should have told you and I should've done something better to stop all this from happening. She kidnapped you for crying out loud!" Faya could see the stress covering his face, she softly smiled at him and stood on her tippy toes, kissing his cheek. His lips sealed shut immediately and he stared at her dreamily. 

"I'm okay, I promise. Don't worry." She reassured, he sighed, nodding slightly and lightly grabbed hold of wrists. The blue sparks appearing for a moment and then he gasped, realising what it was. 

"Save the scold, you can help me with this one. I can probably numb it for you if you just slide it off for me please."

"I can do it, just no numbing anything." She nodded slightly, watching him carefully as he focused on sliding it off and stood back as the cuff-like things hit the ground and pretty much burst into flames and shriveled away. Faya watched Bloom walk past and lost it immediately. 

"What in the hell is wrong with you? Why did you attack me!" Faya yelled, grabbing her wrist to stop her from walking off. Bloom stared at Faya as if she was in the wrong. Faya was on adrenaline, the pain in her arm not registering for her yet. Bloom did feel bad, but she couldn't get past what Beatrix told her. Bloom yanked her arm back and walked off, Sky walked over to Faya, placed a hand on her back and tenderly smiled at her. 

"We'll get you fixed up." His voice held sympathy, holding a comforting warmth to reassure her. She nodded, standing close to him as they walked off. Sky glanced at her, tilting his head as he watched over her. He took her to the hospital wing, got her to sit on the bed and started grabbing some of the magical herbs. 

"Didn't think you'd learn how to do all of that magical stuff." She stated, watching him mix them together. 

"I keep forgetting that you only do the training, not the actual classes. But we do learn it all, just in case our fairy or other members of the group are injured." He sat next to her, getting her to hold one of the bowls and gently tore open the rest of her sleeve around where the wound was. He dipped his hand into the herbs, gently starting to rub the paste over the dried-up blood and wound. He didn't want to inflict more pain upon her, it was always a fear since he found out what she went through on a daily basis. 

He watched sparkles appear, the wound healing instantly. He traced over where the wound was and gave her satisfied look. He grabbed a cotton bud and dipped it into the same thing and gently rubbed over the cut on her forehead. He cupped one side of her face in his hand and placed the cotton bud down. 

He grabbed the other bowl and her hands, he winced at the look of the red marks around her wrists and stopped immediately as she flinched away. She took a shaky breath, smiling nervously at him and nodded slightly for him to continue. He nodded in response, continuing to treat the marks and smiled as they faded away. 

"There, all better." He whispered the girl smiled at him and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around her, rubbing her back and held the back of her head in his hand. They both took a sigh and then Faya helped him with tidying up and turned to see Saul. 

"Sky, can I talk to you?" Sky looked at him, nodded then looked down at Faya and made sure she was okay and coping. Saul gave her a concerned smile which she returned with a nod. Sky walked out, going to see what Saul wanted.

A few moments later Sky came back, looked at Faya to see what she was doing. The girl looked up at him, tilting her head to the side and then blinked a couple of times. 

"Everything okay?" He cautiously asked, she nodded standing up and walked over to him. He looked at her, she could hear his slightly distressing thoughts, yet none of them made sense. Sky smiled tiredly at her, leaned into her touch and spoke.

"Would you like to talk about what happened?" She nodded, stepping back from him and paced around as she began reciting about what Beatrix told Bloom and the story about Aster Dell.