Queen

I made the template can be found on shoplook

Warning of mild assault, nothing too descriptive.

Faya was dressed in a dress that went a little below her knees and looked at herself in the mirror. She was panicked and worried. She walked down to the front of the school, seeing Stella in her usual fancy clothes. At the click of her heels, Stella and Sky turned around seeing her. She mumbled words as she continuously patted her dress down.

Sky could see stress over her face and when she looked up, a lost look in her eyes. Faya looked at him, standing at his side and felt his hand on her back as he rubbed circle to try and calm her down. Stella saw the girl, raised and eyebrow and looked at her with a disgusted look.

"What are you doing here?" Stella asked, Faya's hands shook as tried to present herself in a formal way.

"Believe it or not, but I'm here because I need to speak with your mother." Faya stated, looking at Stella and sighed looking away as the cars pulled up. Sky walked off, leaving the two girls. Luna greeted her daughter and then turned to Faya.

"Ericeth's daughter, I hear your father says he wants you on the trial for using your magic for plotting against our enemies."

"Yes your highness." Faya nodded, trying to make herself sound proper.

"Well, let's take some things into account. The only thing you can do properly is show people memories with a water bubble. You struggle to read thoughts which is your main source of magic. Your father raised such a disappointment, do you honestly think someone as pathetic as you would earn your place in any royalty or make it anywhere? Such a waste."

Faya glared at the woman, tears in her eyes and was sick of being called things off her weak magic and how she couldn't do anything right with her magic. It made her feel horrible and worthless.

"I am not a disgrace, I didn't even want to work for you! I am not a weapon, I am a human being and I will not be treated wrongly again!" Luna's hand came in contact with Faya's cheek, the stinging pain hitting her skin. Stella looked at her mother wide eyed and quickly followed after her as she walked away.

Faya swiped her tears away, walking away and down to the training grounds. She kicked her heels off and dropped to her knees. Sobs escaped her lips as she hugged herself, rocking back and forth. It was cloudy, cold gushes of wind hit her skin. Riven walked over to the girl, seeing her sitting on the grass.

"What's up?" He asked, sitting down next to her. Showing some emotion instead of a mask.

"Queen Luna slapped me, told me that I'm pathetic, a disappointment, a waste." She let the tears roll down her cheeks and hit the grass. Riven frowned, looking at her and rubbed her back gently. He hugged her, rubbing her back gently and swiped away her tears.

"You are none of the things she says. Faya you are a great person. You'll be able to control your magic eventually. You are an amazing fighter, probably one of the best that I have seen. She doesn't know what an amazing person you are. Don't believe her for a second. " She smiled at him and nodded, thanking him. He gave her a pat on the back, she gave him a soft smile. Her eyes flashing purple for a moment.

"You know, you should act like this more often. I don't need to be a mind reader to know you hold up a guard. I do too, I don't know exactly why you do so, just know that you don't always have to do it. You're a good person." She whispered to him, expecting a 'fuck off' or some snarky remark.

"Thank you." He said with a nod, she gave a small smile and nodded at him. They sat in silence, it seemed to be all they needed. After a little bit, the two separated and went seperate ways.

Faya walked around, people staring at her. She could hear their thoughts, it felt worse than hearing whispers. The thoughts all led to Stella, she was the one who created them all.

She's not even a fairy, she's in the classes because Miss Dowling uses magic to trick us that she is.

Faya trains as a Specialist because it's the only thing she can do.

She's a disgrace to anything magical.

Stella's totally right, she's playing Riven and Sky.

Faya seriously thinks Riven and Sky give a shit about her? Naive little thing

It's probably a good thing she can't use her magic.

Poor girl, rumours are saying she's a ghoul

I heard Silva talking to Headmistress Dowling, they're saying she's in danger from the Wailing Howler. Gotta tell the others.

Faya could feel her anger bubble, her heart racing with anxiety. The more afraid she got, the harder it was to control the thoughts. She leant up against a wall, then started to hear whispers. She was already pissed off with Queen Luna and having all this surround her didn't help. Her eyelids were clenched shut, her hands in tight fists.

Stella was walking down the hall, everyone rushing to her for information. Her eyes landed on Faya, wanting to apology for her mother's actions. She walked over and looked down as Faya started shouting at her.

"Why? What did I do to you? Telling people I'm a ghoul, that I'm not a fairy when you know I am, that I'm pathetic. Stella, telling everyone I'm playing Sky and Riven, what the fuck! I'm sick of being treated like a garbage. Next time you have a problem with me, don't get telling rumours about me. Come up to me and face it like a woman" Stella nodded, knowing she got what she deserves.

Faya pushed past the princess, ignoring the looks and turned down many halls before running into Saul and Farah. She gave them both a small smile, looking at them curiously seeing their looks. Anxious, worried and concerned.

"Faya, you don't have to go to the assembly. It's not what we are saying it to be. There was a murder, we believe it was someone in the school. It was fairy magic, we need to find out who did it. Hence the assembly." Saul explained, she nodded and furrowed her eyebrows as Farah spoke.

"Go to the East Wing, there are some things from your parents in there. Might help with helping to boost your magic and control it better." Farah winked and walked off with Saul trailing behind her. Faya giggled to herself and watched the students make their way past her. Faya walked in the rain, the heels painful to walk in against the gravel.

She headed inside the room, closing the door behind her and started walking down the concrete halls. Faya tripped over a hole in the ground and yelped. Waiting for the crash, though it never came. She peaked her eyes opened, seeing she was facing the ground and opened them fully to see she was being held up.

"You seem to struggle in heels." A grin appeared on her lips as she looked at Sky, he gave her a playful smirk and helped her regain balance. She thanked him, dusting non existent dust from her dress. Sky gently caressed her cheek, seeing the redness and looked at her with a caring stern look.

"Who did this?'" She swallowed a lump in her throat, but leaned into his touch. His hand was warm, the look in his eyes comforting and reassuring. He watched her eyes dart across, her breathing become shaky for a moment before she spoke.

"Queen Luna." The girl whispered, feeling Sky tuck some of her brunette hair behind her ear. A flame was lit in his mind, furious that she hit her. On top of that he was pissed off with the rumours going around about her. He embraced her in his arms, then swiped away her tears.

"Are you okay?" His voice was warm, comforting and gave her a feeling of security. She took a step back, nodding and gave him a reassuring smile. Faya took off her heels, placing them on a table and grinned at him.

"I'm good thanks." She smiled, tucking some hair behind her ears and sniffled. Sky watched her curiously, wondering what was going through her head. He stepped closer to her, grabbing her hand and gave her a look.

"It's hard, I will say that. But I'm coping, thank you for worrying." He gently smiled at her, giving her a small embrace and curiously raised an eyebrow.

"So, what are you doing here?" He asked curiously.

"Looking for something from or about my parents. Dowling sent me down here." She said with a small shrug.