Young and Beautiful

"DC." DC's head snapped up and IDC and Gov were standing in the doorway of his office.

"We're going to get some dinner, want something?" IDC asked gently.

"Not hungry." DC muttered.

"You need to eat DC." Gov pointed out, groaning as IDC elbowed his side.

"We're getting you some salad, okay? No buts." IDC announced before dragging Gov away. DC sighed and went back to his work, unaware of the new presence in his office.

"DC." Ontario whispered and DC jumped.

"Jesus Christ I thought you went out to eat." DC gasped clutching his chest.

"I thought of a way to cheer you up." Ontario announced.

"Did you find them?" DC asked happily, face lighting up.

"No I'm sorry." Ontario admitted and DC's face fell.

"Oh." DC whispered.

"But I have something better." Ontario announced forcing DC to stand up. "I'm going to have Canada call me back home, you should see my place!"

"N-No Ontario, I'm sorry. I...I'd rather stay here and work in case..." DC looked longingly at his phone.

"C'mon Dee, you need a break." Ontario pointed out, ignoring DC's tensing at 'Dee'. "She's gonna call any minute so be ready."

"But I need to--" In an instant, Ontario and DC were whisked away and appeared in an open field outside of Toronto.

"W-Where are we?" DC whispered.

"Turn around." Ontario ordered and DC obeyed, mouth dropping and eyes going wide. In front of the two was a large white mansion, decorated in gold pieces and columns with two fountains out front and the entire yard separated by a large hedge and stone gate.

"This." Ontario announced. "Is my house."

"Y-You live here?" DC gasped.

"Yep! Whatcha think?" Ontario asked with a grin, the gears in his head working. Just the look of his house, compared to the dinky old Statehouse that DC had been living in for a year, would be just enough to get the fed to leave his partners.

"It's beautiful." DC whispered not being able to tear his eyes away.

"C'mon let me show you inside." Ontario suggested taking DC's arm and leading him towards the house. The gates swung open as they approached and two workers appeared on either side, bowing as soon as the two stepped over the threshold.

"Afternoon sirs." The two workers announced.

"Oh...um...you don't have to call me that." DC said nervously.

"Nonsense Dee, they're just the help." Ontario said with a laugh dragging DC away again. DC kept his eyes upward as they approached, looking at all the details on the outside of the mansion and trying not to miss anything.

"Yes good, good." Ontario thought. "You didn't think a fed could live this type of luxury huh?"

"This is so much bigger than the Statehouse." DC whispered as the two got up the front steps.

"HA. Does the Statehouse look like THIS?" Ontario asked, throwing open the doors revealing the inside of the house. The inside of the house had marble floors and high ceilings with paintings doting the walls and fancy antiques everywhere.

"Holy SHIT." DC gasped walking inside in wonder looking up at everything. "This is so much!"

"Well I do like collecting things." Ontario said pleased with himself.