Maccies

alcohol mention 

also unwanted creeps 

vomit mention

The club was loud, the music was booming, and everyone was having a good time.

Florida was distressed.

He didn't think anything of it when the rest of his boyfriend's suggested bringing DC out with them tonight. The fed was having a rough few days, and figured a night out with his parents would make him feel better. DC protested at first, claiming he had work to do, but some gentle reassurances and California lending him one of his outfits finally convinced him to go. It was nice to see their partner all loosened up before they left, partially thanks to the one shot he did while getting ready, and then asking for at least two more before they even were finished.

That should've been warning number one.

Florida groaned at his phone going off in his pocket and pulled it out to a text from California.

Cali: Find him yet?

Florida: No, not yet. Any luck outside?

Cali: Bonnie says he's not outside with the smokers, fuck prarie you were supposed to keep an eye on him!
Yorkie: Hey fuck you!

The chaos gremlin groaned and shoved the phone back in his shorts, keeping his eyes peeled for DC. The last he saw him, he was already pretty drunk, and Florida was texting Louisiana that they should get DC out of there and when he looked up he was gone. He felt like he'd been everywhere around the club and there was still no sign of their lover.

"Well, I checked all the bathrooms. A bunch of girls gave me their number, but I can't find darlin'." Louisiana said with a sigh.

"Loui you don't think anyone took him home, do you?" Florida asked mentally kicking himself. He knew he knew he should've suggested a quiet bar like DC would've liked or just stayed at home and drank but no, it had to be a club.

"Don't worry sha, we'll find him." Louisiana pointed out kissing his boyfriend's head. Florida sighed and looked around the hazy club, hoping to God DC would pop out of nowhere.

Thankfully someone was on his side tonight.

"WHOA that was a lot of cups!" Someone yelled over the music as a bunch of glass smashed on the floor. Louisiana and Florida looked at each other in shock.

"You don't think...." Florida whispeed and Louisiana grabbed his hand and sped towards the bar. Pushing through the crowd, they found DC, outfit completely ruined, laying on a pile of cups that he accidentally knocked over, completely and utterly smashed. Some guy, a beach douche as Florida would call him, was crouching over him, hand on his shoulder and talking to him, obviously trying to pick him up.

"C'mon man, it's just a little walk to my apartment...." The beach douche whispered.

"N-No...no...I've..mm...no..." DC slurred gently pushing the beach douche away. Louisiana didn't hesitate and quickly dashed in front of DC, blocking him from view.

"What the fuck bro?" The beach douche yelled getting to Louisiana's level.

"Get away from him!" Louisiana ordered.

"Dee? Dee it's Florida." Florida whispered helping DC up.

"Dia I....heh....Dia so...some nice people.....mmmm....drinks...." DC mumbled leaning against Florida's shoulder.