Has He Got a Zoo

A/N: Kind of a strange one, I don't fully explain who the five people are watching the news story but....you can kind of guess

"Gov not another one, he doesn't need another one!" IDC yelled walking through the halls quickly trying to follow her cousin.

"Prince Adam is a good man IDC, he's got riches, he's got a good head on his shoulders...."

"Gov he doesn't want a prince." IDC yelled grabbing Gov's arm. "He wants his boyfriend's back!"

"Look, I want them back as much as the rest of you, but it's not looking like that's happening. I want him to be happy." Gov pointed out.

"So giving him a bunch of princes and foreign rulers is what's going to make him happy?" IDC asked as Gov wiggled his way out of IDC's grasp and walked off. The two rounded into DC's office, and found the young fed standing at his window, looking at the commotion outside. DC turned and gave his cousin and twin sister a look.

"Another prince Gov? Really?" DC whispered.

"Looks like the fed's got another suitor." The patrons of a small hardware store in Houston all looked up at a small, dingy TV on the shop owners counter, that was playing the scene at the nation's capital.

"I give you ten bucks this 'DC' fella don't take to him." One of the customers snickered.

"If I were him, I would. Look at 'im, this prince got more riches then the government combined." Another pointed out, ignoring one of the customers who was slowly squeezing some tools on display tightly.

"Last call! Last call for shark attacks!" A bartender yelled as the rest of the patrons of the bar screamed in joy.

"So get this, Prince Adam is now trying to woo our federal government into marriage." A young woman at the bar announced showing her friend the article on her phone.

"Whoa, look at him. He's hot." The young woman muttered, taking her friends phone quickly and nearly knocking the passed out man next to them off his bar stool.

"Too bad he's gay huh?" The first woman said with a sigh, taking her phone back, not noticing the passed out man picked up his head again.

"This is Prince Adam, DC. He's from a long line of rulers and has been looking for a spouse." Gov explained softly.

"He is cute..." DC mumbled. IDC looked worriedly at her twin before tugging on Gov's arm.

"Gov send him home, this isn't good." IDC whispered.

"Look at him, he's enjoying this." Gov hissed before turning back to the window.

"Today in local news, Prince Adam has come to Washington to not only talk to Congress about his family's resources, but also to woo the federal government. Prince Adam was initially called by the government in order to seek George Kelly's hand, but there's no word yet if the federal government has accepted his proposal..."

"Eat up!" A prison guard yelled marching back and forth between the row of prisoners eating their lunch. The prisoners at the table were discussing various topics, all causing a low murmur throughout the room, causing another to be unable to watch the TV as it played the local news.

"George Kelly was recently separated from his partner, and the government would like to see him settled down with someone sooner than later. Kelly runs the federal government as well as helps the president, and it is unknown if he'll give up the position if he marries Prince Adam."