Disclaimers

Trigger Warnings: This story contains heavy mentions of suicide and self harm. I try my best to put TWs where I can without giving anything away. If you ever feel uncomfortable reading at any point, skip to the end of the chapter or simply stop reading. 

NSFW: There is no smut in this story because I am not comfortable writing it, but there is quite a bit of not-safe-for-work content. If you are uncomfortable with it, I put warnings at the beginning of each chapter but honestly why are you reading this if your skipping past the NSFW? (P.S. If you know me, no you don't :) Pretend I never wrote this.)

Cringe: This is my first ever fan fiction and tbh the first few chapters are kind of sloppy so please be nice and I'm sorry if there's a typo or obnoxious repetition. 

Fictional: I do not ship Dream and George sexually, they just happen to be the main character of my story. This shouldn't be taken seriously and please don't bash me if you are uncomfortable with something, I gave you many warnings. 

Lore: Yes, this story begins based off of lore, but like I said, it's completely fictional and won't give any spoilers or weird references to recent lore. 

Cover: !! I didn't draw the nether background !! Credit goes to TH3_LUMENUX on reddit. The reference for George and Sapnap is from eyukileaf on tiktok.  

Writing: This story is unfinished, I'm still in the process of writing so please be patient. I'm not sure how long it will be, I'm just writing this for myself. I'm writing because I enjoy it so if you don't like the story, simply stop reading, I won't be offended. 

Please leave suggestions in comments for things like new plots or if I should put word counts at the end of each chapter. I hope you all enjoy the story and thank you so much for reading!