Chapter 15: A Night to Remember

⚠️ NSFW

Dream and George put on cozy pajamas and got comfy together in the fort. Dream sat against the wall with George sitting in between his legs. George had a box of Swedish Fish in his hands and Dream snacked on a bowl of M&Ms that sat on the floor next to him. Dream pulled up a movie to watch and played with George's hair as the beginning credits came on. The movie started playing and the two sat still watching.

It was still light outside, but Dream put up black-out curtains so it had a midnight effect on all the rooms in the house. It helped George sleep when it was super bright outside. It was always the little things that they did for each other that made them both so happy. They both felt so blessed to get a second chance at life, and neither of them threw that away. In the real world, George always held back and didn't share much with Dream, but now, he didn't hold back. He didn't have anything to be afraid of. He still has a bit of a shy personality, but he can feel more comfortable around Dream now.

George always stressed about Dream not being there when he needed him the most. He always had that anxiety that Dream would leave for someone better, but he knew deep down he would never do that. George was always the jealous type, and Dream knew that. Dream always knew what George was thinking, and George always wondered how. Dream wouldn't hesitate to tell George he loves him because he knew George would always say it back. George needed reassurance, and Dream knew how to give him that. Their love languages fit perfectly together and nothing would change the way they feel for each other. Their personalities went hand-in-hand and they were truly soulmates.

George didn't think about that often, but sitting there in Dream's arms made him realize how much he really loved Dream and how he didn't say that enough. It was always Dream to be the first one to say "I love you" or to do something nice for George and George didn't exactly realize that. But now he did and he wanted to do something nice for him. He knew exactly what Dream would want, so he did exactly that.

After the movie ended, George got up to use the bathroom and shifted his position to move his legs around, but stayed sitting on the floor. Dream picked up his phone and scrolled through some notifications. George came back from the bathroom and sat down next to Dream.

"What'd you think of the movie?" Dream asked, looking up from his phone.

"I thought it was good, I didn't expect the ending though."

"Yeah, I was expecting it to be better."

"Yeah..." There was a silence between the two.

"So, what do you wanna do now-" Dream was cut off by George's lips on his. George sat up and swung his leg over Dream's lap so he was sitting on him. Dream placed his hands on George's waist and kissed him passionately. George had both his hands on Dream's face, touching his soft lips against Dream's mouth. Dream was caught off guard, but loving the fact that George sat perfectly on top of him. It made him feel very safe and loved. George had never really done this before, but he was a natural and he felt comfortable doing anything with Dream. George slowly pulled back from the kiss and ran his fingers through Dream's hair. Dream looked up at his boyfriend who looked into Dream's eyes.

"You're so beautiful," George said, letting his hand fall down the side of Dream's face and resting on his cheek. Dream smiled and reached his hand up to George's face.

"You're everything I ever wished for in a person," Dream said, looking into George's eyes. Dream sat up and the two kissed. George got off of Dream's lap, but grabbed the front of Dream's hoodie and pulled him up. He tried pulling Dream with him to the bedroom, but his socks slipped and he didn't move anywhere. Dream laughed and grabbed George's face with one hand, kissing him. The two stumbled into the bedroom and stood at the side of the bed. George pushed Dream onto the bed and climbed on top of him. He put his hand around Dream's neck, trying to mimic what Dream would do to him. Dream bit his lip and sat up so he could kiss George.

"I wanna do to you what you do to me," George said. Dream smirked.

"Oh, come on now." Dream quickly lifted George off the ground and threw him onto the bed, climbing onto George. He put his hand around George's small neck and smiled.

"It might be our anniversary, but I will NEVER let you do that." He leaned down, kissing George and letting the night take over.

[ Screen fades to black ]

Author's Note: 👀 sPiCy