Prologue

⚠️ NSFW

"Don't be scared Georgie, no one has to know." Dream spoke in a low, raspy voice. His whisper echoed through George's ear and out the other. George took in a deep, shaky breath and blinked his eyes slowly. He opened them back up to face Dream hovering above him, their lips almost touching. He could feel Dream's hot breath on his face and Dream's hands planted just above George's shoulders. Dream straddled George's legs, pinning George to the bed with no way out. Dream's body moved closer to George's, making George's entire body tense. Dream moved his lips closer to George's, and then pulled away, teasing George.

George whimpered as he let out the breath he had been holding. Dream smirked looking down at George's still body, paralyzed with lust and desire. Dream's seductive ways put George on a different planet, sending George millions of miles through outer space to get back to Earth. Dream didn't always get George to this stage, but when he was in it, Dream took advantage of every second. Dream's hair hung over his eyes as he caught George's gaze. He looked down at George's lips and back up to his eyes, smiling down at George. He leaned in to kiss George, but just before their lips touched, there was a banging at the door. Dream popped his head up and moved his legs from under him, letting George free from his grasp.

"Dream, we know you're in there!" Sam's voice echoed throughout the house and there was another bang at the door. Dream stood up and rushed over to the corner of the room. George sat up on the bed, not knowing what to do. Dream opened the window and stuck his leg out. Before leaving, he turned to George.

"Don't bother trying to find me," and then he jumped out the window, leaving George alone on the bed. George could hear the door get knocked down and a parade of policemen filing into the house. Almost immediately, 3 men were in the bedroom where George sat.

"Where is he?" One of the men demanded, looking George up and down. George shrugged, still shocked at everything that was happening.

"WHERE IS HE?" The man repeated. George sat back, startled at the tone of voice.

"I-I don't know!" George stuttered. Another policeman then tapped the guy on the shoulder and pointed towards the window. The man gave George a dirty look and quickly hopped through the window, followed by another 4 policemen. Sam rushed into the bedroom after the other officers and looked at George. He was confused as to why George was sitting on Dream's bed, let alone in his house.

"We're gonna need to take you in for questioning," Sam said, looking George in the eyes. George only stared down at the bed. He couldn't comprehend what was happening. Sam stood George up and walked him out of the house. Once arriving at the police station, he was questioned about Dream's whereabouts, but he couldn't answer much. He only told them that Dream was at the house, then left through the window. There wasn't much more to tell him, being that George was trying to leave out as much detail as possible.

George was left alone for a while until he heard bickering and the police station doors open. He looked up to see his boyfriend in handcuffs and a giant scratch down the side of his face. He scowled at the officers. Dream then spotted George, giving him a blank stare, but George only looked back down at his hands. Without knowing it, that would be the last time George would get to see Dream out of prison.

Here's a little fill-in: Dream and George have been dating for about four months when Dream gets caught for blowing up the community house and killing Tommy and Tubbo (not based off of lore). Dream gets sentenced to life in prison and with possible parole based on his behavior. Dream and George never officially told anyone they were dating, but obviously, some people figured it out. After Dream was locked away, George could only think about what happened that day he was arrested. Eventually, he got over it, but that didn't change the fact that he might never get to see his boyfriend again.