17 - naomi scott

Requested by: AreignyDay 

You and Naomi just finished having dinner at a nice restaurant, and now you were both enjoying a nice walk. It wasn't far from where you were staying so you both decided to just walk there. There was a nice breeze and the night sky was full of stars and the moon was shining bright. As you both walked hand-in-hand down the sidewalk you looked over to her and smiled. She noticed you looking at her and turned to look at you and smiled back. " What are you thinking about? " she asked, as she knew you were thinking about something. 

" Just about how lucky I am to have you " you said and she blushed a little bit. " I would say the same " she responded and you smiled. After a couple more minutes of peaceful silence you noticed it had started to rain a little. 

You both stopped in your tracks and both looked at each other with an 'oh no' look, as neither of you had brought an umbrella, as it wasn't supposed to rain tonight, but surprise surprise it did anyway. 

You both started to run faster, resulting in both of you almost slipping but catching each other a couple of times. Though as you both running a thought came across your mind and you grinned and stopped in your tracks. 

Naomi stopped as well and turned to look at you with a questioning look. " You know in those sappy romance movies where the couple starts to dance in the rain? " you said and she quickly got the idea. 

" Yes, but what they don't tell you is that they get a cold afterwards " she retorted, though she was smiling. " That doesn't happen ALL the time, plus we won't even have to do it for long, just for 2 minutes " you said and gave her the puppy dog eyes. She shook her head at you, even though you knew she was also fond of the idea but wanted to be responsible. " Fine, we can do it for 2 minutes, but that's it " she said and you clapped your hands together excitedly. 

She laughed and took one of your hands, twirling you around, causing your dress to flow around you. You placed your hand on her shoulder while still holding her hand with your opposite one, while she placed her other hand on your waist. You both started into each others eyes and smiled.

" Sometimes I wonder how it's been years since we got together and you still somehow make me get that feeling when you first fall in love " she said, this time it being your turn to blush. " Guess I'm just special like that " you joke and you both laugh. 

After what seems only like 30 seconds, Naomi takes her hand off your waist and pecks your lips, still holding your hand with her other one. " Sadly two minutes is up, and we're both completely soaked, I think it's time to head home " she said and you nod. " I suppose so, but thank you " you said and she smiles. " No, thank you, for being the most amazing person on this planet and saying yes " she says and you both start walking back, hand-in-hand again.