5 - ariana grande

Me and Ari were sitting at a cafe when some girl comes up to us and turns to me and says " Hey gorgeous ". I raise my eyebrow and glance at Ari and she doesn't look to happy with her I look back at the girl and say " Hi but um you seem like a nice girl but I'm seeing someone right now ". She just raises her eyebrow at me and smirks " Oh really well who are they? " she says and I point to Ariana. The girl turns around and looks at Ariana and scrunches her face and looks towards me again. " You could do better " she says I look at her wide eyed and Ari stands up and scowls at her. " Look you've overstayed your visit so if you could leave that'd be great " she says looking up at the girl. The girl just laughs and says " Oh please what are you gonna do? ".

Ari looks at her and smirks and says " This " and grabs her drink and pours it all over the girl. The girl gasps and looks at Ariana Ari just smiles innocently and the girl lets out a shriek of anger and storms off. Ariana turns to me and smiles I just laugh and say " Come on babe let's go home " and take her hand. She smiles at me and I return I give her a kiss on the cheek and say " I love you " she smiles and replies " Love you more " and we walk off.

We enter our house and I go to our bedroom to get dressed I finish up and look to see Ariana on the bed cuddled up in the blankets scrolling through Netflix. I smile and lay in bed next to her and she smiles at me and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. I smile again at her and she puts the remote down and cuddles into me " Your mine and I want everyone to know that " she says and I smile " Yes I am " I reply and give her a kiss on the forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End~