9 - demi lovato

Demi helped me out of the limo I smiled up at them and made sure I looked decent enough I look up from my outfit and see all of the flashing cameras. My eyes widen and I freeze. You see I'm an actress but I've gotten very small roles. I knew becoming an actress would have lots of cameras but I didn't think it would happen so soon. But then I began dating Demi which turned that around. They noticed my panic state and frowned " Y/N? Y/N? can you hear me? " they said and I look towards them. " Hey it's gonna be okay Y/N " they said and put a strand of my hair behind my ear I nod nervously and they gave me a reassuring smile. 

" I love you baby " they said and I smile, and they return it and gives me a kiss on the cheek " We will stay for a little bit then we can go home if you want alright? ". " No I want to stay " I reply. " Are you sure darling? " they asked me. I nod and they smile " I always knew you were a tough cookie " they said and we both giggle " Thanks Demi " " Anytime love " they replied and kissed me on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End~

Edit:

I know Demi goes by They/Them now but I didn't want to just delete the imagine, so I guess consider this kind of a bonus imagine now <3