11 - kristen stewart

I was walking with Kristen through the park when we were interrupted by a man " Hey gorgeous, can I have your number? " he says looking at me. I just raise my eyebrow at him and turn to Kristen who looks pissed. " She's not interested buddy get lost " she says and I nod " I wasn't talking to you " he says. " Sorry I'm taken " I say and go to walk off with Kristen when he grabs ahold of my wrist. " Please he's probably nothing compared to me " the man says " For your information it's not a he now leave me alone " I retort.

" Oh so you're a lesbian? " he asks me " She said leave her alone " Kristen says getting impatient. " Oh are you her girlfriend? " he says laughing " As a matter of fact I am now buzz off " she says " Oh please she could do better " he says. I scowl at him and walk up to him and slap him across the face. " Never say anything like that to my girlfriend or any woman again " I say and walk off with Kristen.

We sit at a fountain far away from the man and I lean my head on Kristen's shoulder. We sit there in comfortable silence until she speaks up " You know you didn't have to do that " she says. " I know but nobody talks to my girlfriend like that " I reply and she smiles down at me. I smile back and give her a kiss on the lips and we sit there for awhile enjoying each other's company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~