8 - charli d'amelio

Me and Charli sat on the beach listening to the ocean when we got splashed by a wave of water. We both let out small screams and grab our towels to dry off. We dry off and look at each other and laugh I go up to her and hug her. She hugs me back and we stay there for awhile until she let's go and gives me a kiss on the lips. 

" I love Y/N " she says and I smile " Love you more " I say and we both smile. We just stand there for a couple of minutes until we just burst out laughing again. I pull my hair out of my face and notice it's still a bit wet so I smirk. I walk close to Charli and start shaking my hair and the water splashes on her. She screams a bit and I laugh.

We finally get in the water and splashing each other with water and laughing. We stay in the water for awhile just enjoying each others company. I swim over to Charli and smile at her she returns it and I kiss her on lips. She kisses back and I run my hands through her hair and she puts her arms around my waist. 

The kiss lasts for awhile until we hear something we both pull away and look towards where the sound was coming from. We look and realize it's people takin pictures of us.. I sigh and look towards Charli. She just frowns a little " Charli who's your friend?! " a guy asks us I just raise my eyebrow at him. Friend? what's his idea of 'friends'? Charli looks at me and smirks I think for a second but smirk back at her knowing her so well. We turn back to the camera guys and start splashing them with water.

They all scream and run away and we laugh and turn to each other we both smile. Charli leans in and kisses me on the lips. I smile into the kiss and kiss back and put my arms around her neck and she puts her arms around my waist. We finally pull away for air and giggle " I love you Y/N " " Love you more Charli " and I kiss her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End~