19 - elizabeth olsen

You were cooking dinner for you and Lizzie, hoping to surprise her with a nice date night dinner as she had been working like crazy, from working on WandaVision to Dr. Strange 2. You knew she loved her job but even then it gets exhausting sometimes. 

Just as you were finishing up setting everything on the table you heard the door start unlocking. You panic for a short second and take off your apron and throw it aside and rushed over to the door to open it for her. 

" Oh hi " she says with a smile on her face and laughs a little, melting your heart. You smile back at her, almost forgetting your plan, but it quickly came back to you. " Close your eyes " you said and she gave you a questioning look but obliged anyway. You take her hand and lead her into the kitchen, and walk behind her, covering her eyes with your hands. 

" Okay open " you say as you pull your hands away from her eyes and gets lets out a small gasp. She quickly turned to you and smiled again, and you giggled a little. She wrapped her arms around you and you hugged her back. " Thank you so much, baby " she said, both of you still hade wide smiles on your faces. 

" You're welcome, you deserve it " you said. She looked at you and kissed your lips, and of course you kissed her back. You placed your hand on her waist, and her arms were around your neck. You pull away for air, and because you don't want to the food to get cold. " Come on let's eat " you say and she nods, still smiling at you, giving you butterflies in your stomach as always.

You both sit down and start eating your food, while Lizzie shot you a few winks and smiles here and there, your face started to hurt from smiling so much. She seemed to eat her food rather quickly, you were only half way done with yours when she got up from the table and put her dishes in the sink. 

She walked over to behind your chair and gently placed her hands on both your shoulders." I'll be waiting for my cuddles in the bedroom " she said and kissed your cheek, earning a small laugh from you. " Okay you do that, I won't be long " you said and she smiled and went to go get changed. 

You quickly finished your food and and rinsed off both of your dishes. You went into Y'all's bedroom and got changed.

" You're slow " Lizzie said from behind you, all curled up in the blankets. You turned around with an amused look on your face. " Am not " you said as you climbed into bed next to her and turned the nightstand light off. " Are too " she said grinning and you playfully rolled your eyes. " Well I'm here now so shush " you said and she shrugged and cuddled closer to you. You wrap your arms around her as she does the same. 

" I love you, Lizzie " you say before closing you eyes to sleep. " Love you more, Y/N/N ".