21 - danielle rose russell

a/n: i apologize for how extremely late this is, i had a couple of things come up that kept me from writing. also a month late for a halloween imagine but we're going to ignore that.

requested by: Hope_Mikaelson_Hosie

Danielle was waiting for you to finish getting your costume on. You were both heading over to your best friends halloween party. You both had decided to go as Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. 

"Come on, Y/N, we're gonna be late!" she shouted, and you came out of your room as soon as she did. "Oh don't get in a tizzy, we have plenty of time," you replied, smiling at her and placing a kiss on her cheek. 

Danielle sent you a 'really?' look. "If you consider five minutes plenty of time, then sure, we totally have plenty of time," she retorted, a small grin on her face. "Let's just go," you said, taking her hand and heading out. 

* time skip brought to you by my severe procrastination problem *

"You know, if you keep eating the candy there won't be any to hand out" Danielle said, sending you a look, though a smile still on her face. "There's a like a bunch over there, I'm just eating this small bowl" you said, smiling innocently at her. 

Danielle let out a light chuckle and gave you a quick kiss on the lips. "You're adorable" she said, still smiling at you. "Right back at ya" you replied, sending her a wink. 

"Ooh looks like some kids are here" you said once you heard a knock on the door and got up, grabbing her hand and leading you both to the door. "Let's just hope we'll have enough for more than this group, looking at you, babe" she said. "Ehh they'll be fine, I don't eat that much.. usually."

-

this was awful, i'm sorry-