#2

Next morning,

In AR mansion:

Rohit is bathing. Rahul took the opportunity and enter his room and started searching for his phone. After struggling for 5 minute finally he got the phone and started searching riddhima phone number after getting her number he left the room before he get caught.

In VR mansion:

After getting ready vansh came downstairs. He gone to puja room where dadi was doing puja. He went there and took dadi blessing and took aarti.
Dadi and vansh came to dinning table where archita, uma and anu were having there breakfast.

Vansh: Good morning

Anu, uma and archita: good morning

Then they took blessing of dadi. They sat for breakfast.

Vansh ask to anu : mom where are girls?

Anu: vansh siya has gone to college and ishani has gone to AR mansion.

Vansh : without asking me ishani went there.

Archita : without telling me ishani went there. I also wanted to go. ( sadly)

Uma: don't get upset beta. She has went there without informing vansh. Luckily I was there she informed. She told that shewta has call her and told it is urgent. Plz come come. So went there.

Dadi: urgent?

Anu: we don't know mom.

Vansh: let her come to home.. She has gone without telling me.

He left the house without completing his breakfast.

Anu: mom I'm getting worried for ishani.

Uma: yes mom last time when she has gone without telling him, he has stop her shoot for 3 days.

Anu: that shoot for very important for her.

Uma: yes. She has cry a lot also.

Dadi: stop ur gossips. He will scold her but he will never hurt her. And u both were talking about her shoot he has postpone but not rejected it.

So they left and went for work.

In AR mansion:

Aayush: anita I'm going to meet vansh for some important office work. And I will tell him about Rahul and shewta marriage and plz inform uma, anu and other girls.

Anita: OK I will tell them also. Plz tell vansh to call me I want to talk with him.

Aayush: sure I will tell him to call you.

When they were talking. Then ishani enter.

She wish them good morning and took their blessing.

Aayush: welcome beta. How are you?

Ishani : I'm fine uncle. How are you..

Aayush: I'm also fine beta. OK bye.

Ishani and Anita : bye. 😊

He left.

Ishani: aunty where is sejal and shewta?

Anita: they are in Rahul room.

Ishani : rohit?

Anita : rohit and rohan has gone to showroom. They will return in evening.

Ishani :ok( sadly) I will go to Rahul Bhai room. Bye.

She left.