#25

Heya,
So it's Tuesday..
So Here you go with Your Chapter :

At AR mansion :

Vansh has open riddhima's room door and saw that riddhima is trying to wear Saree but she is unable to wear. She is standing near the mirror in her saree blouse and petticoat. She had shampoo her hair as her hair was wet..By the look on her face he clearly knew she was irritated and annoyed. Then silently he entered the room and locked it sealing from up. Then riddhima said to herself but it was audible to vansh ..

Riddhima ( irritated) : this fucking saree I will tear this Saree and kill it. I'm half awake. My eyes aren't opening properly too. I'm sure that My head will blast. I hate saree always, why bhabhi told me to wear this freaking long cloth. I hv ask sejal to help me but she has not came till now. I think she might be getting ready for her engagement. God helpp.

Listening to her words he started laughing. Then Vansh turned her. Riddhima got shocked but without turning she could feel the touch

Riddhima : vansh

Vansh got shocked as she told his name without turning

Vansh : hmm what u got that I hv touch.

She turned towards him.

Riddhima : after yesterday's incident I can feel ur touch...

Vansh : I'm so..

Before he can complete his line riddhima kept her finger in his lips...

Riddhima : shhhhhhh don't be sorry I hv loved ur possessive behavior.

She kissed his cheeks.

Vansh got impressed by her actions. Then riddhima realized that she has just wore blouse and petticoat. She felt embarrassed.

Vansh : let me help you.

She nodded. Then vansh made her turn back. riddhima's back was facing vansh. Vansh moved her wet hair falling on her back to her front and kept it there. He pecked her neck. Romance blossomed between them as Vansh helped her wearing saree. Then he hooked her blouse which she was feeling difficult to hook and had kept unhooked. His fingers touching her bare back was making her shiver, she closed her eyes to feel his touches. Then vansh turned her front and riddhima slowly opened her angel eyes. As her windows were open the fresh cold air coming in was making her hairs fly looking perfect , angelic. Vansh moved a little back holding her saree to make saree pleats .

Riddhima was just staring at him not looking how he made her wear. He made the pleats and riddhima was busy looking at him. He then tucked the pleats in the saree touching her belly region. Riddhima shivered by his touch to her body which vansh could feel. He smiled at her. He then held the rest part of saree and moved around her to wrap the saree around her belly , riddhima was still staring at him. While vansh was wrapping saree through her back he kept his hand on her back waist part. She took a deep breath feeling it. He then came in front of her and made her wear the saree by placing it on her shoulders making rest of it fall behind her back completing her saree look.

Vansh moved a lil back to see his love. Vansh then cupped her face and kissed her forehead . Riddhima then came out of her vansh land and realized she had wore the Saree and was ready now. Before she could say anything else, vansh took her in front of the mirror they both looked at each other through the mirror enjoying the romantic atmosphere with wind making them feel fresh.

Vansh back hugged her and whispered in her ears .

Vansh : You are looking damn beautiful in this saree".

Vansh (thinking) : how beautiful will u slay it in our marriage.

But before there was an argue between his mind and heart.