#5

In engagement party:

After riddhima's dance riddhima was not there all started searching for her then riddhima entered wearing a golden lehenga.

Riddhima shouted

Riddhima: dad!!  Mom!!

All turned towards entrance. They saw riddhima was standing. Aayush and Anita had tears in their eyes.

Then riddhima run towards her parents. They hug her and cry a lot but after sometime, Anita wipe her tears

Anita : stop crying my princess. Now no more crying.

Aayush : yes, now stop crying. Plz forgive me. Plz forgive me.

Riddhima :oh stop crying dad. Now only u told to me not to cry but see yourself. I'm not angry with you.

She hug aayush. Then she went towards rohit and rohan. She hug them. Then her brother Kiss her forehead. Then she went towards shewta and Rahul. She hug shewta .she was crying.

Riddhima :stop crying bhabhi. Or else relatives will tell me that ur bhabi is crying baby 😀she smile

Then she hug Rahul.

Rahul :riddu my baby. Plz forgive me

Riddhima : oh I hv already forgive you. Stop crying.

Then Rahul and shewta exchange rings and took elder blessings.

After sometime all elders left from there. Except youngsters.

Ishani : let take some pictures .riddhima I'm ur biggest fan.

Sejal: yes riddhima she is ur biggest fan. She considered u as her inspiration.

Riddhima:really.then I would love to take picture with you miss?

Ishani : ishani

Riddhima : so u are miss ishani rai singhania.

Looking towards rohit.
Then they took pictures. Sejal introduced everyone to riddhima. They talk for about 3 hours.

Ishani and siya : let's go Aryan bhai. Its already very late.

Aryan : sure. Riddhima plz come to our home tomorrow.

Ishani, siya and Aryan requested her a lot. Finally she accept the request.

Riddhima : OK fine I will come.

Then three siblings went to vr mansion and sejal ,riddhima went to riddhima room and rohit and rohan went to their respective rooms.

Hey guys,
And silent readers please vote and comment it doesn't take much time to vote. There are 2500+ reads but only 150+ votes...
Or else I have to give goals.. Sorry but I can't help it demotivates  ..

I will soon update if I get good response on this chapter along with previous chapters..

Bye take care
Your author, Anna ✨