#14

Hey peeps,
First of all thank you all so much for 10.2k+ reads. I'm really very happy 😁..

From now onwards I will give goals at start :)

Goals- 100 votes, 120 comments

So without wasting any more time, here's your chapter:

At Rohit's showroom,

Rohit and ishani went to conference room. Riddhima and vansh were standing at reception. Riddhima was not looking at vansh. He was just staring at her. Riddhima ignored him and left from there. She went to rohit cabin . Vansh got confused.

Vansh ( thinking) : what happened to her. I think I hurt her by telling my past so early but I hv done right I don't  want any problem or misunderstanding between me and her. Even yesterday she didn't reply my call and messages . Let me pacify her.

He also went to the cabin. He locked the door as well as shut the windows. Riddhima was checking some files. When she saw him coming towards her from back. She turned and saw that he has locked the door and windows as well. She got scared.

Riddhima : v-v-ansh wh-at a-re u do-ing

Vansh : why u are ignoring me. U know when u are ignoring me my heart breaks into million pieces.

Riddhima started crying .

Riddhima : I'm sorry vansh.

Vansh went towards her and wiped her tears and said

Vansh : for what sweet heart.

Riddhima : I asked you about ur past

Vansh laughed at her.

Vansh: seriously riddhu u are crying for such a useless topic. See I'm not crying instead I'm laughing. Listen to me, I hv already forgot her. I don't want these tears coming out from your eyes. Now smile 😊

Riddhima smiled. Vansh also joined her.

Vansh : now no more guilt, cry and sadness.

He kissed her hand. She felt shiver and very happy at the same time.

She looked at him examining his facial features. His captivating lips..

Vansh felt riddhima fall in love with him. He smirked and put his hands on her waist and pulled her close to him which caused Riddhima's nose to touch vansh's they were so close that if anyone moves a little they would end up with their lips touching..

Riddhima couldn't wait to feel those lips of vansh. Vansh was taking the smell of her enchanting scent. He cupped riddhima's face. Riddhima kept a hold of vansh hair and other hand on vansh neck.

Vansh looked at Riddhima's lips then at her eyes asking for her permission. She blinked her eyes giving him permission. He didn't waste any moment and smooched her soft plump lips. She was sucking his lips tasting it. Both were fighting for dominance no one won. They ended up exploring each and every part of each other's mouth.

Though they didn't want to leave the moment but they parted due to sort of breath. They connected their foreheads staying in same position and were breathing sensing each other's breath. The atmosphere around them was cool and romantic. . This was something beautiful happened to them ever..

In conference room,

Rohit and ishani came inside. Rohit locked the door. ishani asked

Ishani : where are the clothes rohit.

Rohit came near her. He sat on his knee. Ishani confusingly saw him.

Rohit : Ishani first of all I'm really nervous. I know this is not the first time I'm proposing you but the first time I proposed you, you couldn't answer and it wasn't proper. So now ishani I was in love you with since college days, I thought it was a mere crush but then it became love, I got jealous when you were with any boys , whenever you laugh it calms my heart and makes me smile. I'm not going to give any more of a lecture. So coming to the point, I love you ishani and can do anything for you will you be the love of my life miss ishani? ❣️
Ishani felt very happy. She also sat on her knees.