# 4

Chapter 5

It is engagement day, all were excited and happy too.

But sehgal were more excited.

In vr mansion:

Everyone were gathered in the living room.

Dadi : every one plz be ready by 6 30.we hv to Leave before 7.

Uma : don't worry mom. We will be ready.

Dadi : uma what about Aryan. Today he is coming back.

Uma : yes mom he is coming back. He told that he will directly come there. So don't wait for him.

Dadi : okay. And what about vansh.

Anu : mom he has gone to pune yesterday. He has Told that he will come back by morning but till now he has not came back.

Dadi : OK don't worry I will call him. Ishani and siya plz be ready. U two take more time to get ready.

Ishani and siya : don't worry Dadi. We will ready fast today. So don't worry.

They left from there.

Uma and anu also left.

Then Dadi call vansh.

Vansh : yes Dadi.

Dadi: vansh where are you? Today Rahul engagement is there.

Vansh : sorry Dadi I m in Delhi for next two days. Sorry u and all go I will call uncle that I will come in sangeet so don't get upset. Plz try to understand me. It was urgent thats why I came here without informing you all. But u all enjoy.

Dadi : OK vansh take care. And try to come fast. And don't forget to call aayush or he will get upset OK bye.

Vansh : bye.

In evening:

All guests had arrived. The singhania's enter. They wish them congrats.
Then Rahul and shewta came downstairs holding each other hand. All were clapping.

They came then they took aayush, anita, uma, anu, Ajay and dadi blessings.

They went to stage and sat down. Then aryan enter the party.he went to aayush and anita took their blessing and wish them congrats. Then he went to stage he wish to new couple # rahue congrats.

All youngster were drinking and dancing. aryan went there then started enjoying.

All elder were sitting and talking with each other. The Dadi told

Dadi : sorry aayush beta vansh can't come as he has gone to Delhi for two days but he has told that he will come in sangeet.

Aayush :it is okay mom( he call Dadi as mom) he has call me and told me. So it is okay.

When they were talking light get off only in centre light was focusing. Then from speaker sound came.

Someone: how can I miss my brother's engagement.

Sehgal's were happy after hearing the sentence.

Then aashiq banaya aapne song got played and one girl came to the centre and started dancing. When she revealed her face.

All sehgal's were happy and ishani was smiling too. They were happy to see their princess after so many years. She started dancing. She was dancing with her bold steps. She has wore a mini dress.

Aryan was only seeing her and drinking vodka

She has completed her dancing. Suddenly power cut and normal light were on but riddhima was missing.

Hope you all like my story
Very soon you all are going to see riansh meet.
Plz comment and vote.. Plz it's sincere request..
Thank you
Take care... Bye..