#8

Hey guys.
U all completed goals fast and I hope u all will do like that all time.. I want your all complete support.
I also would like to ask how was the riansh meet? I hope you liked it..
😊😊

In sangeet function,

Archita was drunken and continued her insult. Riddhima was only listening and smiling. Vansh was just looking at her.

Vansh ( thinking) : why this girl is only listening and smiling. Why she is not reacting. I think she has become full Mad...

Then finally riddhima spoke

Riddhima : are you done archita?  Can I give ur answer for this insult of mine

Archita : yes I'm done.

Ishani : stop u both..

Before she could complete  her line  riddhima look at her angrily.  Ishani didn't dare to do anything and remained silent.

Riddhima: no one will say anything when I will tell. Then you archita ur first question was?

Archita said in confidence but she was not in her senses : u are a model and u showed ur body to everyone.

Riddhima : it is not ur problem if I show or not. And for ur kind information I hv never wore that type of dresses that people can say about my character. So don't you dare to interfere in my personal matter.

Archita : I want..

Before she can say anything further riddhima gave a tight slap to her. Everyone got shocked especially Vansh.

Archita (angrily) : how dare you to slap me.

Riddhima gave her another slap. Her cheeks were read, Shegals were shocked by Riddhima's changed behavior.

Riddhima: don't you try to involve my family between ur fucking insult. Got it?

Archita : but it is true that ur family is against ur profession.

Riddima : it is our family matter. U are not so special that you can interfere in our matter. And don't show me ur fucking face ever or I will cross my limits in such a way u can't even imagine . Know your limits. I'm not dependent on my parents like you.

Archita : oh really?

Riddhima : ok so when did u started your career I think 1 year before. But I had from the age of 20 and was self-independent..

Archita : u don't dare to come close to vansh otherwise ..

Riddhima: otherwise? What u will kill me or rape me or u will tell to police to arrest me.

Archita :  stay away from vansh

Riddhima turn towards vansh

Riddhima: vansh do you love archita?

Vansh: not at all I always treat her as my friend not as my lover.

Riddhima : so miss archita did you hear it. u stay away from vansh. U are nobody to tell me to stay away from him. It is my wish that if I want to stay away or kiss him or marry him or do sex or any thing it is not your right to tell or interfere.

Vansh was impressed by riddhima's lines as well as shocked by riddhima's last lines

Riddhima loudly : so ladies and gentlemen the function is over. Thanks for coming and plz come tomorrow for the wedding. Thank you.

Everyone left except singhania's.

Riddhima : mom I'm going to my room. Bye good night.

She left from there before anyone could tell anything.
Archita was fuming in anger. Vansh noticed archita. Before archita doing anything else vansh said