#33

Hey All,
Starting with a joke -
Sunday is like packet of Lays ,
Khulte he adhaa khatam

_________GOING TOWARDS THE CHAPTER :_______

Next morning after their movie night,
All were sleeping... Then ishani woke up then she saw everyone but she saw riddhima and vansh.. Riddhima was lying or u can say that she was sitting in vansh lap and sleeping. Vansh was hugging her tightly.

 Vansh was hugging her tightly

(Imagine vansh and riddhima )

Ishani silently clicked their photos and shared with Dadi.

In vr mansion,

Dadi was sitting in her room and missing everyone. Then she got msg from ishani. She open the msg and after seeing she was very happy...

Dadi : finally they are coming closer day by day. God plz make them realize their love.

In Goa,

Except riansh all wake up and saw them.

Rahul : let them sleep. Let's go.

They all went. After sometime vansh wake up and saw riddhima is sleeping in his lap and hugging him very tightly. Then he gave her kiss lightly.

Vansh (whispering to her softly) : good morning riddhima

Riddhima's sleep got disturbed .

Riddhima ( irritated): vansh let me sleep.

Riddhima then hug him more tightly. Vansh smiled at her.

Vansh: riddhima for ur kind information u are sleeping on me.

Riddhima suddenly open her eyes and saw her position. She stood up and said

Riddhima : sorry

Vansh pull her towards him and make her sit in his lap and started playing with her hairs.

Vansh : why darling

Riddhima : for sleeping on u.

Vansh : don't be sorry. I liked that.

Riddhima : okay let me go and I want to take bath and get ready.

Vansh : okay u can go but before u have to give me a beautiful morning kiss.

Riddhima : no