#9

Hey all , first of all thank you for your support. Although as I said goals was every chapter shall have 40+ votes, you all completed except for chapter 3..But still I thought to post as I'm very happy and my story has grabbed good positions in some hashtags..
So here is your chapter..

It was Wedding day:

Siya : don't be shocked Dadi and anu mom. Tell me what is the matter.

Dadi : which matter?

Siya : don't be silly Dadi. Tell me.

Anu : there is nothing like that.

Siya : OK then I'm going to tell vansh Bhai that Dadi was telling that riddhima that she will get a good loving husband and that even eyeing towards you.

Dadi : shut up siya. I'm telling you. Wait.

Dadi and anu told everything to siya.

At mandap,

Rahul and shweta sat opposite to the priest. He chatted mantras. Then rahul applied sindoor on shweta's hair partition and made her wear mangalsutra which comprised of black and golden beads signifying she is married. Then they stood up for varnmala, they exchanged floral garlands . Riddhima tied their garments together (bride's veil and groom's sash)  , they completed seven circles (sath phera) around the ceremonial fire together to signify their friendship which is the basis of marriage, everyone showered flowers on them congratulating them. The priest completed by saying "vivaah sampan hua". They came down from the mandap and took all elders blessing, everyone congratulated and blessed the newly wed they took several photos.

Riddhima, rohit, sejal, rohan, shewta and Rahul hugged each other and had share a group hug.

Riddhima : congratulations my Bhai and bhabhi.

Rahul and shewta : thank you Riddhu.

Vansh came and hug them

Vansh : congratulations to both of you.

Rahul and shewta : thank you.

Aayush (teasing vansh) : mom I think we should start seeing girl for vansh.

Dadi : I hv already seen.

Everyone : whatttttt.

Riddhima was drinking water she choked and spilled the water. Everyone saw her in shockingly .

Vansh : dadi what are u saying.

Dadi : sorry I mean sure I will find soon...

Siya become sure that riddhima has soft corner for Vansh Bhai too..if she didnt have feelings she wouldn't have been shocked..

Siya : why are you shocked riddhima.

Riddhima : nothing nothing .lets click some family photos with the new couple lets go.

She changed the topic but vansh was smiling silently.

Then all seghal's clicked photos. It is the time for singhania's to click pictures with newly wed couple.
So they went to stage.

Dadi : something is missing. Wait
She started coming near riddhima but archita thought Dadi is talking about her.

Archita ( thinking ): finally they accepted me as their bahu, omg. Thank you god ..

Vansh thought that Dadi is talking about archita But Dadi went to riddhima.

Dadi : riddhima come u are missing in our photo.

Riddhima : Dadi it is family photo how can I come.

Dadi : shut up riddhima u are also my granddaughter. So come with me.

Riddhima : but...

Before she could tell something aayush spoke

Aayush : go mom is requesting u. Come on Go.

Riddhima nodded. Dadi and she went to stage.

Dadi : don't stand here. Go near siya.

Siya was standing near vansh. So she understood dadi's line.

Siya ( thinking) : Dadi I can understand that u can't directly say that go and stand near vansh but I can understand. (😏)

Riddhima went near and She smile. Siya smiled also.

Siya : chachi I want to stand near you plz..

Uma : sure come here.

Siya : riddhima go near Bhai and stand.

Riddhima went near vansh. They looked at each other.

Vansh ( thinking ): thanks Dadi for sending riddhima near me... And not to forget thank you siya too.

(Mind) -Vansh stop thinking about riddhima.

(Heart) - vansh u like her from childhood. I think u love her from starting but u listened to ur mind over ur heart.

(Mind) - from childhood seriously? U remember u loved a girl named some saanvi .

(Heart)- but remember she had betrayed u. And u realised it is love for riddhima when she was not there from 5 years. Just listen to ur heart

Vansh : stop u both!

Everyone : what happened vansh

Vansh: nothing lets click photos.

They clicked photos. All went From there. Only riansh stayed there.

Dadi : vansh and riddhima click some pictures with each other.

Vansh : sure Dadi.

Riddhima felt awful.

Dadi : riddhima go near vansh. Be a little bit close.

Riddhima : sure Dadi (shyly)

They came close . Vansh kept his hand on riddhima waist which made her look towards him making a great pose for photo. She felt shiver in her body.

Riddhima: v-vansh  what u are doing?  (She felt embarrassed)

Vansh : don't be  embarrassed.

They clicked photos.

Then they went to entrance of house for rest rituals. They entered the house.

Dadi : we are leaving. Rahul and shewta Congratulations once again .they took her blessing.

Ishani : dadi me and siya will come later.. Plz. Riddhima has planned something .

Riddhima looked at ishani .

Riddhima ( thinking) :what!!!  What I hv arranged.

Dadi : sure but vansh will stay with u.

Vansh : OK Dadi. Aryan u will go with them.

Aryan : but I want to stay with you.

Ajay : no Aryan u hv to go for important meeting tomorrow.

Aryan: okay.

Thinking : always papa destroys my chance to flirt with riddhima. (😤)

Archita : I will stay with u ishani.

Ishani : okay.

Aayush and Anita : OK then we are going to our room.

They both left while singhania also left. Vansh has gone outside to say bye.

All went to dinner areas except ishani and riddhima .

Ishani ( thinking) : I was correct Dadi, mom and siya are planning something. I think they see riddhima and vansh as couple. Cool I always wanted that yipee..

Riddhima brought her from her thought.

Riddhima: ishani what why did lie to Dadi and what I hv planned. Tell me something ..

Before ishani could answer vansh entered and saw them.

Thank you for reading..
Do vote and comment
~ No goals ~ but that doesn't mean you all won't vote and comment.
Stay tuned for next chapter..

Bye see you at next chapter,
Anna ⚡