#41

Yes it's Monday and I'm gonna update today although it wasn't the day to update as I guess a lot of sad updates are going on so to keep in balance I'm giving much updates recently and i will also update tomorrow according to the timetable..

_____________________________________

In Germany,
Riddhima was busy in her shoot then one of her staff came and told her that someone is waiting for her. Then she told

Riddhima : u go I'm coming.

Staff nodded and went then riddhima went to her room and got shocked to see vansh.

Riddhima : what u are doing here?

Vansh hug her but riddhima didn't hug him back. Vansh broke the hug and about to kiss her forehead but riddhima push him.

Riddhima : stop it.

Vansh : what happened. I miss u a lot. Why u left India ?

Riddhima : why u want to listen?

Vansh : I want to listen what made u come here.

He was coming near her but she stop him.

Riddhima : I said stop.

He started getting angry. He hold her hand and pinned her to the nearest wall.

Vansh : will u tell me what problem u hv.

Riddhima released herself from him with difficulty and started shouting at him. She told him everything what see has seen from cruise part to wedding. After listening to riddhima vansh started laughing at her which irritated her.

Riddhima: will u stop laughing

Vansh : u are such a innocent girl I hv ever seen.

Riddhima : ...

Before she can say. Her phone rang and she saw that her dad is calling. She picked up and her father told that Vansh has some work in Germany to he will stay with her but she denied but her father requested at last she agreed. Then she cut the call.

Vansh: let's go

Riddhima : where

Vansh : to ur home

Riddhima : what ever.

They went.

In riddhima house,
They came inside of the house. Then riddhima introduce her staff to vansh.

Riddhima : rashmi (staff name) take his bag to guest room and clean the room and check if anything else in required for Vansh.

Rashmi : sure madam

Vansh : no wait. I will sleep with riddhima I mean I will share room with riddhima

Riddhima : what

Vansh : yes I hv somniphobia

Riddhima : what it is that

Vansh : phobia of sleeping alone

Riddhima : oh.. Really then how u sleep in Mumbai alone.

Vansh : I manage as it's home but here it is new place

Riddhima : what a excuse. Leave it. Rashmi u arrange in my room

Rashmi : okay.

Riddhima : I'm going to my gym. Bye.

She went.
In gym,
She was doing her workout then saanvi call her. At first she didn't pick up then in third call she pick up. Then saanvi told everything to riddhima.

Riddhima : are u sure ?

Saanvi : yes.

Riddhima : okay.

They cut the call. Then riddhima started dancing.

Riddhima : let's see how vansh pacify me. I will tease him also.

She went to her room.

In night,
All staff had went to their house on the orders of Riddhima. Vansh was waiting for riddhima to come for dinner. Then riddhima came which shocked vansh.

(RIDDHIMA DRESS PIC)

Riddhima was wearing a sexy mini dress which ended a little above her thighs. It was a black sleeveless satin slip off nightdress with a little deep neck and had net style at her waist. She had wore a silky loose black mini robe on it.

  _________________________________

GUESS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT 😏.. IF UR SMART U WOULD HAVE KNOW TILL NOW..

WILL ANYTHING HOT STEAMY SCENES HAPPEN WITH THEM OR NOT 😌

UPDATED ON : MONDAY 21 JUNE (btw by writing the date I remembered today is Yoga day so Happy International Yoga Day as well as World Music day 🎶🧘‍♀️)
NEXT UPDATE ON : TUESDAY 22 JUNE

UPDATED ON : MONDAY 21 JUNE (btw by writing the date I remembered today is Yoga day so Happy International Yoga Day as well as World Music day 🎶🧘‍♀️) NEXT UPDATE ON : TUESDAY 22 JUNE