#42

NOTHING RUINS YOUR SATURDAY UNTIL YOU REALIZE IT'S JUST TUESDAY [ RELATABLE TO ME TODAY I REALLY WANT IT TO BE SUNDAY CUZ OF THIS ONLINE CLASSES MY HEAD IS BURSTING :( ]

____________________________________

In Germany,

Riddhima had ordered chicken pizza and cheese fries and an orange drink..

Delivery boy : ma'am here is the food.

Riddhima took the order
She went.

Riddhima : let's do dinner in bedroom

Vansh nodded.

She took the tray to the couch in the room and kept in on the table in front of the couch where vansh was sitting. She bent down revealing her beautiful cleavage to vansh which grabbed his attention well.. He widened his eyes and wanted to distract himself but he couldn't.. Riddhima sat opposite to vansh she started eating her food. While vansh was just looking at her.

Riddhima : what happened vansh. Won't you eat anything?

Vansh came out of his trance..

Vansh : yes yes I'm eating

He started eating the pizza piece.
Riddhima took the cheese fries and ate it she purposely left saucy marks on her upper corner of her soft lips.. Vansh saw it and said

Vansh : riddhima there is mark of sauce on ur lips.

Riddhima : where is it

She acted innocently so that vansh will himself show her properly.. Vansh got tired of explaining her the mark and he himself touched her lips and wiped of the trace of sauce.. Riddhima took vansh fingers and licked the sauce from his hands

Riddhima : umm.. Yummy

Vansh had got turned on by now.. Riddhima was biting her lips and licking her lips by which vansh was hardly controlling to touch those tasty lips of riddhima..
She continued to do things sexily which increased vansh's desires for her..
They completed their food.. Riddhima took the tray , she walked sexily to the door swaying her hips.. While she kept outside the tray and washed her face and hand and came back. Vansh too went to the washroom and cleaned his hands and face..
While vansh came back, riddhima closed the door and stood leaning to the door with her hands side ways... Riddhima moved towards vansh swaying her body she started touching vansh face with her fingers..

The next moment riddhima was dragged to the bed.. As vansh couldn't control himself he held her waist and dragged her near the bed kissing her lips.. Riddhima was ready for it she kept her hands around vansh neck and responded back to his kiss.. Vansh made riddhima fall on the bed while kissing her.. Vansh was on top of riddhima. He opened her robe and slid her dress little down.. He started kissing her necks to her collarbones. He sucked her earlobe and bit it lightly..

The next moment vansh was flipped over and riddhima was on top of him.. She unbuttoned his shirt and threw it across. Vansh was shirtless now in his shorts. She traced her fingers over his sexy chest. She dipped her face in it and kissed his chest.. She kept kissing and smooching his abs and man boobs. She bit at some places marking her love over him. She went up and kissed his plump red lips.. She explored each and every corner of his mouth..

Vansh kissing her turned her and took out her dress without breaking the kiss. Riddhima was left in her lingerie.. He kissed her belly button and sucked at some places of her stomach. Vansh came up and was kissing her cleavage..Riddhima was too excited for whatever was gonna happen next between them..His hands were roaming around the back of her bra when he realized his actions..