#39

So...ITS A DOUBLE UPDATE!!

________________________________

In AR mansion,
Riddhima was crying but she wiped her tears.

Riddhima ( thinking) : after all these marriage I will go to Germany. I don't want to be a barrier between vansh and saanvi love. So I will leave Mumbai.

She went and stood near Anita. Then priest told rohan and rohit to apply sindoor on sejal and ishani's hair partition and made her wear mangalsutra which comprised of black and golden beads signifying they are married. Then they stood up for varnmala, they exchanged floral garlands . Riddhima tied their garments together (bride's veil and groom's sash)  , they completed seven circles (sath phera) around the ceremonial fire together to signify their friendship which is the basis of marriage, everyone showered flowers on them congratulating them. The priest completed by saying "vivaah sampan hua". They came down from the mandap and took all elders blessing, everyone congratulated and blessed the newly wed they took photos. After everyone hug them riddhima went to her brothers.

Riddhima : congratulations my donkey brothers.

She hug him and share group hug then riddhima

Riddhima : my bhabhi's. Come here.
They 5 share group hug. Everyone were glancing at their bonding. They broke the hug. Then new couples done all past wedding rituals. Then ishani went near her family and started crying. Then Dadi told to ishani

Dadi : stop crying ishu...

Anu: ishani stop crying and see ur new family. They are waiting go and enjoy ur new life

Dadi : and don't forget us..
Cleaning her wipes.

Vansh hug ishani very tightly and he stopped her crying.

Vansh : stop crying ishani. We all are here only in Mumbai but difference is u will stay there. So stop crying.

He turn towards rohit.

Vansh : and u if u dare to say anything to my sister u will get the worst from me.

Rohit : why u are scaring me and don't worry why I will say anything to my wife.

All laughed at then..

Then it time for singhania to leave. Then Dadi hug rohan and sejal also and wished them all the best for their life. They took her blessing. Then Dadi went near riddhima and hug her.

Dadi whisper in her ears

Dadi : next wedding will be my vansh's.

Riddhima : yes Dadi.

Dadi broke the hug and saw pain in her eyes but she didn't told anything to her as she didn't know the reason and what to react. Siya went near ishani and wished them all them all the best. Then singhania went but before leaving vansh saw riddhima and smiled but riddhima looks at him like a statue which create confusion in his mind. They all went. Then aayush and anita Also went. Then Rahul started teasing them.

Rahul : so today u both don't forget to use protection.

They four blushed.

Shewta : oh.. U four are blushing.

Then all went to their room. Rahul and shewta were laughing looking at them.

Rahul : riddhima look at them.

Then riddhima went from there.

Shewta : now what happened to her

Rahul : even I don't know

Shewta : let's go and ask her

Rahul : no no we will ask her morning.

Shewta : but why

Rahul : I told na means that only.

Shewta : okay.

Rahul : I was thinking why we don't enjoy our night like they are going to enjoy their first night..

Shewta : shut up.

She went from there. He also went..

_________________________________

I know this is a short chapter without any riansh moments.. But I'm gonna update soon maybe tomorrow 🙃..

UPDATED ON : SUNDAY (2ND UPDATE)