#35

*Heya,*
*So my summer vacation will end in more 2 days 😒.. It went so fast..*

*Anyways, let's get back to the chapter*
*------------------------------------*Vansh stopped the bike and started kissing riddhima. Riddhima also responded back to kiss. They were so lost in each other. Then vansh tired to enter to her mouth but riddhima deined which irritated vansh. He bit her lower lip ,she moan which gave opportunity to vansh which he enter her mouth and explore her mouth each and every corner of her mouth. They kissed for 2 minutes. They parted ways due to lack of breath. They were breathing heavily. Then riddhima went to sit in back then he started driving. They were silent through out the whole journey..After 15 minutes they reached to Goa cruise terminal. All saw vansh hand which was bleeding. Ishani and siya went near him but he ignored. He went.

Ishani : riddhima what happened

Siya : why his hand is bleeding.

Sid : riddhima tell na what happened to him.

Riddhima : actually........ (She told everything to them. )

After explaining everything she told that let me handle him. She also went.

Vansh was standing near one of the deck of the cruise and blood was flowing from his hand. Riddhima came near him.

Riddhima : vansh

He turn towards her. His eyes were red due to anger.

Vansh : riddhima u are not allowed to wear short dress from now ..

Riddhima : come first let me do first aid.

Vansh : reply to my statement first!

Riddhima without saying anything dragged him and make him to sat in chair. She sat down in her knee. She cleaned his blood and put ointment.

Riddhima : vansh let leave all that what happened..

Before he can tell something. All came.

Rahul : are u fine?

He nodded.

Shewta : thanks

Vansh : why?

Shewta : for saving riddhima

Vansh : she is my friend so obviously I will save her.

Then one of the manager came.

Manager : sir and ma'am sorry to disturb u all but vansh sir has arrange one party today so I hv came to informed u all.

Ishani : sorry but he is not fine so we are not coming nor he is coming

Sid : yes ishani is correct

Archita : nor we are going or vansh. Now u will rest

Riddhima : y..

Before she can tell anything vansh told : I'm okay we will go.

All nodded then manager gave them dresses for party which was arranged by Vansh.

He went. Then all went to get ready.

In party,
All guests and vansh, aryan, sid, Rahul, rohan, rohit, shewta, ishani and siya were there except riddhima, archita and sejal.

Sid : this girl always take very much time to get ready.

Ishani : why u are getting upset.

Siya : oh... Ishani he want to see .

Sid : yes u hv any problem.