#36

👋 Readers!

First of all, Thank you all for living this story.. It has reached position 1 in #riansh. It has also got other good position in other tags. I'm really very grateful to all of you.

Then, I forgot to see but this story has reached 33k+ reads

Then, I forgot to see but this story has reached 33k+ reads.. So a big THANK YOU to all of you..

__________________________________________

Riddhima came out of the party and directly went to her room, locked it and started crying with her face hidden in the pillow..
while in party vansh and others we're partying. No one were searching for riddhima.

In Riddhima room,
Riddhima has changed her dress and wearing yellow suit which  irregular round neck short sleeve shorts. She went to bed and lie on in her bed.

Riddhima : vansh why u are ignoring me

Riddhima : vansh why u are ignoring me... Why?!?

She started crying again. After sometimes she fell asleep. Others then went to their room and slept after the party.

Next morning ,
All were doing their breakfast but riddhima was not there. Then saanvi came , vansh started getting angry.

Shewta : saanvi why don't u join us for breakfast.

Saanvi : no u all do I'm going.

Shewta : plz..

Ishani : why u are forcing her... If she don't want to do with us.

Saanvi : okay for u only shewta.

Shewta : okay.

Rohit : where is riddhima?

Sejal : yes from yesterday I hv not seen her after party.

Vansh was just listening to them but he was also worried for her.
Then riddhima came which shocked everyone as she was wearing a white mid-length puff sleeve kaftan top which was secured with a silver thick belt. Below it she had wore a wide leg ankle cut palazzo which had same silver lining as end as of the belt. She wore hoop earrings with a silver ball attached at the bottom. Then she had wore silver stilettos.