#3

In Rahul room,

Ishani enter the room where sejal and shewta were already present.

Ishani:hey beautiful ladies.

Sejal and shewta: Hey ishani

Ishani : why u both are sad.?

Shewta: Rahul has become Mad he has called but not telling why he has call . Thats why I hv called you that u can ask him.

Ishani : OK let me try. Bhai Bhai Bhai!!!

Then Rahul came with wide and beautiful smile. Sejal and shewta were shocked and ishani too.

Ishani (thinking) : I hv not seen smile on Rahul Bhai nor any member of this family after riddhima has gone. But today he is smiling too much.

Shewta: baby why u are smiling too much.

Rahul start jumping like a mad person. But three girls were shocked. They thought he has become Mad.

Sejal :Jijju will you stop dancing. Tell what happened

Ishani: plz Bhai tell what had happened

Rahul : OK I'm telling. Shewta and sejal don't shout.
Riddhima riddhima is going to come

Sejal and shewta : whatttttttttttttttt. They shouted.

Then they also started dancing like a mad. Joined by Rahul. Ishani is happy that we would get a chance to see her inspiration. Riddhima is ishani model inspiration. She had only seen her photos and seen her In childhood but never seen her in adult.

Ishani : will you stop dancing?  Bhai tell in detail.

Shewta and sejal : yes plz tell.

Rahul : OK u three sit down I'm telling you.

" flashback  start "

After taking riddhu phone number. He came to his room and started calling her. He has tried around 5 to 6 times but she has not picked up. But when he has tried 7 time she has picked up and said

Riddhima : hello

After listening hello Rahul had tears in his eye.

Riddhima : hello? Anybody is there?  If not plz cut the call. I'm very busy.

Rahul : Riddhu

After listening riddhu she had also tears I her eye.

Riddhima : Rahul Bhai

Rahul: yes riddu darling. How are you?  Plz be don't angry on me. Plz. But I'm angry wih u. We told to leave u mad girl u also left the home. We should have try little more. U would agree but u don't have patience. Plz come back home plz.. We all miss u very badly.

Riddhima: I'm fine Bhai. I'm not angry with you. And don't be angry with me. I'm also missing all very badly. I was waiting u or dad to call me and say to come back home.

Rahul: now I told to you come back.plz come back plz. U know I'm getting married and with out you I can't marry

Riddhima: what?  U are getting marry.. To whom are you marrying?

Rahul : ur favourite shewta.

Riddhima : really u are going to marry shetwa Didi I mean bhabi 😉

Rahul : yes. Plz come back home darling.

Riddhima : OK I'm coming back.

Rahul: OK come back darling.. OK bye love you

Riddhima: OK bye. Love you too.

" flashback over ”

All were excited

Ishani : I'm very happy for you all. So I'm leaving now as I hv not told to Bhai he will kill me.

Rahul : thanks for coming ishani. Plz come in our engagement which is on Sunday evening.

Ishani : sure Bhai. OK bye.

She left from there. She was excited to see riddhima.

In aayush meeting room,

Aayush and vansh were discussing office work From last 3 hrs.

Aayush : I think we should stop now and talk for some while.

Vansh : sure uncle. We can talk.

Aayush : let me order two coffee.

After coffee has arrived they started talking.

Vansh : so uncle you wanted to talk with me.

Aayush :vansh Rahul is going to marry shewta are going to marry next week so I'm inviting u and ur family. Anita has told me to tell u that she want to talk with you .

Vansh: oh Rahul is getting married. It is really good news. Congratulations uncle and yes I will definitely call to aunty. So u don't worry.

Aayush : why I will worry if u are there.. So OK bye Then.

Vansh : bye uncle.

In night:

VR Mansion

Vansh has drunken a lot after hearing marriage word. He started to drink a lot. At that time archita has came to kitchen for watch when her eye saw vansh who was drinking a lot. So she went there.

Archita : vansh are you drunk?

Vansh : yes darling I am drunk. U know u are very hot.

Archita : let go to ur room vansh. U r completely drunk.

Vansh : I will kill her. She has betrayal him. I will kill her. That bitch.

Archita : whom are you telling that saanvi. Plz vansh forget her and move on in ur life.

Vansh : how can I forget her. She has betrayed him. The Great vansh rai singhnina.

Archita took Him to his room and lying him down on his bed. She was very close to  him. The vansh kiss her. It was shocking for her . Vansh was smooching her lips and kissing her harshly his other hand was roaming around her waist. Even Archita kiss him back. And then he passed away. Then archita put the blanket on him and close the door and went to her room. She was very happy and she was thinking

Archita : vansh has kiss me.  .u hv stole my first kiss vansh. Means u hv soft corner on for me. It means vansh love me. Vansh loves me.

Then when she fall Asleep she didnt know She was thinking about vansh and her.

But she hadn't known that someone was seeing all this thing.

Hope you all like the story
Don't kill me for varchi kiss but later u will also see riansh scenes.
Thank you all
Any flaws?
Please vote and comment
Byee.. Take care