#11

8 am
Next morning,

In AR mansion:

Everyone were doing their breakfast.

Riddhima : bhai bhabhi plz get ready u hv to reach at airport before 10am.

Rahul and shewta : okay.

In VR mansion:

Same like AR mansion  all were doing  breakfast then ishani send vansh and riddhima close photo when she was sitting in his lap to mom and siya. When they saw their food chocked. Vansh noticed it but he did not spoke .then he msg to riddhima.

In conversation between vansh and riddhima

Vansh : good morning

Riddhima : very good morning Mr. Monkey 🐒

He smiled and riddhima too. Their smile was noticed by both the family.

Vansh : so miss rude when u are coming to my office. Remember I promised u to tell you my past.

Riddhima : u first remember I'm not rude. That ur p.a is rude not Me. Yes I will there around 9. don't worry .

Vansh started laughing . Ishani asked what happened. Vansh said nothing. He continued. Ishani saw he is chatting with someone. When she saw name. Firstly she couldn't understand but when she saw Dp.

Ishani ( thinking): so miss Fd and bhai are talking.. Hmm nice. I think they started loving each other. Wait what. Means riddhima will become my bhabhi . Awesome.

Vansh : okay. Hmm

Riddhima : have you eaten ur breakfast.

Vansh: yes. U?

Riddhima : unfortunately yes..

Vansh : sweet heart u know u are the first person that I will share my past other than my family members. Be ready darling . 😉

After reading riddhima little bit blushed which was noticed by sejal as she was sitting near to her and Rahul who also noticed. But they didn't tell anything.

Riddhima : I'm seeing from yesterday u are calling me darling, sweetheart. Why?  Stop calling me from that names.

Vansh : my wish baby. I will call whatever I want.

Riddhima again blushed. Sejal and Rahul again noticed but this time shewta also seen.

While in vr mansion, vansh also Smiled . Dadi, anu, siya and ishani notices.

Riddhima : OK bye then I will see u at ur office. Bye.

Vansh: OK sweetheart I know your blushing although I can't see you 😚 bye..

Riddhima this time blushed more.

Riddhima : dad I hv work so I will leave now.

Aayush : OK...

Riddhima went to hug Rahul and shewta, sejal took this opportunity. She checked her phone. She saw she was chatting with  Mr. Cutie. She couldn't understand anything so she thought to check dp but unfortunately there was no photo kept. So she kept the phone on the dining table where it was kept. Then riddhima came to take her phone and left from the there.

Sejal ( thinking) : who is this Mr. Cutie? Wait is she dating someone?  But she hasn't told me.

Her thought was broken by phone call

Sejal : hii ishani

Siya and ishani ( together) :hello sejal.

Sejal : oh hii siya u also. Tell why u both sisters calld me today.