#49

HEYA,
🙃💕

_____________________________________

Present,
Riddhima felt embarrassed as she had enter boy hostel. All looked at her.

Riddhima : why u all are looking at me like that.

Dadi : seriously u went to boy hostel

Riddhima : I don't hv any solution rather than that Dadi he was not even looking at me.

Back to video,
To see Riddhima in boy hostel all boy were shocked and some were happy as they thought that god has listen to them. Then she knew Rahul room so she directly went to his room as vansh and Rahul share room. She knock the door and vansh open the door and got surprised as he saw riddhima. Before he can say anything she told

riddhima: see vansh I know I did big mistake by slapping u so I'm really very sorry. But u are not accepting my apologies so I hv decided that I will not force u any more... So Mr. Vansh have a good life ahead.

She left from there without knowing his answer. He smiles at her.

Vansh : she is really a unique piece.

Like that two days went,
it was another day, after class all went to hostel. That day no boys were playing as annual exam was ahead so principal has announced no play till exams. Riddhima was going to canteen to eat something. She was wearing a white short sleeve T-shirt and dark blue ripped jeans. She had kept her short hair open that time and had wore sneakers.

 She had kept her short hair open that time and had wore sneakers

(RIDDHIMA OUTFIT PIC)

One boy named Mahir saw her alone so he went to his boy gang and planned to insult her as her brother Rahul has insult them once in front of everyone. Then they all saw water pipe near garden so they thought to play with her with this pipe. Mahir went and brought pipe and his boys turned on the connected tap and Mahir started throwing water at riddhima. She got shocked to see that they are sprinkling water at her. They were laughing. Riddhima was almost wet. Her top was wet and her bra is fully visible and she was crying. Then vansh was passing from there. He saw riddhima is crying and boys were laughing at her. His blood boiled. He went near riddhima and cover with his jacket and stood near her and make her stand. Then he started fighting with mahir and his boys gang. He was continuously beating them. Then principal sir saw them and he immediately came and stop vansh. He call mahir, riddhima and vansh to his room. They came and he ask what happened and then mahir told fake thing which shocked riddhima.

Riddhima : sir he is telling fake things

Principal : u just shut up riddhima. Mahir and  vansh u both are suspend till annual exam. U both will not attend any class till annual exam.

They both nodded. Mahir went from there. Vansh was going but riddhima told to principal sir

Riddhima : sir plz don't Suspend vansh he has just help me.