Ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣⓔⓔⓝ

Today is the day. The day the naive bride and the cheater groom unite in holy matrimony. Such a romantic love story.

The ceremony starts at 2:00 pm. Cameron and I are getting all dressed up. Am I wearing by bridesmaids dress, yes I am. Am I attending the wedding, yes I am. Am I allowed in, no I'm not. How am I going to go in? I have no idea.
Cameron is still invited. Maybe I can sneak in with him.

I walk out the closet in red mermaid style bridesmaids dress.
Cameron turns around as he ties his tie.
"Gosh you're gorgeous. That's by best friend right there. Dang!"

"Well thank you, thank you very much." I said as I imitated Elvis Presley's voice.

"Your tiny baby bump is visible too." Cameron said as he walked over to me and placed his hand on my stomach.
I turn to the mirror and examine my body.
I turn to the side and place by hands on my tiny belly.

"Little dude...DON'T SHOW! Don't you see I'm trying to pull a Kylie Jenner!" I said as I talked to my belly.
"If anyone notices my belly, I'm going to say I'm bloated."

"That's believable." Cameron agreed.
Suddenly, Cameron phone rings.
"It's your mom." He said.
He answered the phone and talked to my mom.

"So your mom needs help with the boxes of arrangements and wants me to place them on each table at the reception." He said as he hung up.

"Ok, well I still need to do my hair. I'll meet you at the garden. Wait for me in the parking lot so that when I get there I can sneak in behind you or something." I said.

"Ok, be safe and see you over there." Cameron kissed me and left.
Once he left I continued to get ready.
As I got ready, I was thinking about how I was going to crash this wedding. It had to be done even though I might "ruin" the wedding. I'd rather ruin a wedding then have someone ruin their life forever by saying 'I do' with someone who doesn't even love you.

"I object!" I said.

Hmm that's too cliché.

"Stop, he's a cheater!" I said as I acted dramatic while I talked to myself through the mirror.
"Oh my gosh, what am I doing? I'm really practicing." I started to laugh at myself. I stopped playing around and finished up.

I grabbed my belongings, headed outside and got in my car.
When I wanted to start my car, it didn't. I turned the ignition many times and it did not turn on.

"Are you kidding me!?"
I got out my car and checked the hood.
My hood was already opened. That's odd.
I lifted it up and checked it. My battery was gone.
Ok who forced opened my hood and stole my battery? How?
I then walked around my car and noticed my tires were loosing air. Someone also poked holes in by tires!

"What the heck!" I looked around and then it hit me.
Could it have been Chantel? Maybe William?
Who else would do this on the day of the wedding? Yupp it was her, no doubt.

I quickly dialed Cameron.
No answer! Ugh!
I then called Charlie.

"What's good sista?"

"Charlie! Where are you?"

"At the ceremony"

"Has it started? What are you doing at this moment?"

"Not yet but people are already here except for mom, Cameron and Jackie. I'm just chillin with Delilah."

"Little bro, I need to ask you for the biggest favor." I said

"What's in it for me?"