Ⓕⓘⓕⓣⓔⓔⓝ

Another day, another day.
Another day of being hated by my sister. Another day of looking like a horrible person. Another day of life.

I was getting ready to head to by parents house. It's been 5 days since the lovely incident. My mom called me over because she wanted to talk.

I headed over to my parent's house.

I opened the door and walked in.
"Mother dearest. I have arrived." I said.

"Hey honey. How are you?" She asked and gave me a big hug.

"I'm doing fine." I sighed.
I looked around and there were so many wedding decorations. My mom was helping Jackie with the flower arrangements.

"My book club friends have been coming over to help me out with the arrangements, aren't they pretty! We still need a few more to make." Mom said excitedly.

"They look awesome....so how is the rest of wedding planning?" I asked as I fidgeted with a piece of ribbon that was on the table.

"Overwhelming but fun." Mom said.
"You know honey, you need to reconcile with your sister." Mom suggested.

"Oh yeah mom, she's going to forgive me easily as if she doesn't have the most stubborn attitude in the family." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me Rosie." Mom said.

"Fine I'll roll my head." I said as I rolled my head.

"Rosie, I know you don't like Chantel very much and I understand why but you don't have to attack her. She's going to be around because she's Jackie's best friend."

"Mom, she's not who you think she is! How can you let your daughter become friends with such a snake? Don't you want the best for her? This girl is rude, selfish, a liar, a cheater, a manipulator, man stealer, fake inside and out and you will tolerate that influence into your eldest daughter?" I said.

"Honey, don't you think I've tried talking to Jackie about her? Like you said, she's stubborn and won't listen" Mom said.

"Mom Chantel is-"

"MOM!" Charlie yelled as he ran downstairs.

"Yes my love?"

"I can't find my black Nike T-shirt." He said.

"I washed it."

"YOU WHAT!? Mom that's my lucky T-shirt! You don't wash lucky shirts!" Charlie said.

"You nasty! Don't you have a girlfriend? How are you not washing your clothes?" I asked.

"I wear the shirt under a hoodie. I wash my clothe just not the shirt. She never notices that I'm wearing the same shirt when I'm with her. I shower, spray cologne,  and wear a clean sweatshirt." He explained.

"Charlie, sweetie, girls like hygienic boys who wash EVERY piece of clothing. One day she'll notice." Mom said.

"Mom, you washed the luck out of it. It's not lucky anymore. It's done." He sighed.

"Mom's right, you better be showering your nasty self all the time. And I mean with soap and water not with just cologne." I said

"I just showered, want to smell." Charlie shoved his armpit close to by face.

"Boy if you don't get your nasty superstitious butt out of here, I'm going to rip that arm off and throw it out the window!" I said as I got up and made Charlie run upstairs.

"It's always violence with all of you." Mom sighed and shook her head.
"By the way, I need you to take a sample vase to your sister to see if she wants me to add anything else. Also, she has my dress, can you please pick it up for me? She took it to the tailor last week and now it's ready." Mom said.

"Mom? You're making me go to Jackie's? To the person who hates me with all her guts?" I said.

"You two need to reconcile. Because of your actions, your not participating or going to the wedding. Don't let this stay like that. Fix it honey." Mom said as she caressed my face.

"Fine, I'm going to drop off the vase. I might not come back with your dress though." I said as I grabbed the vase and headed out to my car.
I drove to Jackie's condo.
As I made it to her door, I slowly placed the vase on the floor. Once I placed it on the floor, I noticed her door was opened a little. Suddenly, a cat squeezed itself out and meowed as it saw me.

"Dior, what are you doing? You're not suppose to be outside. Jackie doesn't like you going out." I sighed.
I grabbed Dior and stood by Jackie's door. It's so odd, Jackie doesn't like leaving her doors unlocked, especially even the tiniest bit opened. She also always tries her best for Dior not to leave.
I grab the vase and walked in her condo. I let go of Dior and place the vase on the counter.
I look at the floor and noticed clothe on the floor.
My eyes widened.
Ah heck nah. Not me walking in a their alone time. I'm going to barf. Ok Rosie, just leave. I tip toe to the door but suddenly, a loud crash was heard. I turn around and Dior had pushed the vase off the counter.

"FREAKIN DIOR! WHAT THE FRICK FRICKEN FRICK! WOMAN, I WAS CLOSE TO LEAVING!" I yelled whispered at Dior who was just staring at me.

"What the heck-" a deep manly voice said.

I turn around to face William...who was freaking naked!
We both froze. I quickly look away.
"Geez William!"

"Babe, what the heck was that-" another voice said.
But that voice....that voice was not Jackie's.
That voice was annoying. That voice was ugly.

I quickly turn around to face her.

Oh yes Chantel Amore. Thank goodness she came out with a robe.

William grabbed a pillow and covered himself.
"Well well well, who do we have here, William? Boy that's not Jackie."

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Dropping off a vase for Jackie, your FIANCÉ, FUTURE WIFE, and the LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. I wasn't going to come in but Dior walked out because the door was opened. You know Dior isn't aloud to be outside. I brought her in and brought in the vase. Dior pushed it off onto the floor." I said and crossed my arms.

"Stupid cat." William sighed.

Dior hissed and tried to scratch him.

"Look, Rosie...you didn't see anything." William said.

"Boy, what do you mean. I saw EVERYTHING. And I mean everything." I said as I looked up and down on him.
"And I thought it was just Chantel manipulating and seducing you. I was wrong. You know I saw you two making out in the restroom at Jackie's birthday party. Yeah! I gave you the benefit of the doubt, William but you are cheating on my sister."

"Don't you dare say a word." Chantel said as she walked closer to me.

"Girl, you best believe I will say everything needed to be said." I said.

"Rosie, seriously, don't say a thing. I'll pay you. You make the price. You can't ruin your sister's happiness." William said.

"Me? Ruining my sister's happiness? Boy have you lost your mind? Because I'll help you find it! The one ruining everything is you and little miss blowfish over there." I said.

"She won't find out, and she'll still be happy." William said. "I'll pay you $50,000 to keep your mouth shut." He said.

Why is he doing this? What is he up to? What's wrong with them?