Ⓣⓔⓝ

"Camarón!" I yelled out from the kitchen. "CAMARÓN!"
I heard loud stomping from upstairs leading downstairs.

"What! WhAt!? What happened!?" He said as he tried to catch his breath.

"Babe, look what I can do!" I said as I had a bunch of blueberries in my hand and started to throw them up and caught each one with my mouth.

"Woman! I thought something serious happened! I thought you slipped or burned yourself! You had me worried." He said still catching his breath.

"I appreciate the concern babe but you need to chill. I wanted to show you something cool." I said.

"By the way, did you call me shrimp in Spanish?"

"Yesssssh." I smiled.

"You're so cute." He smiled and went back up stairs to finish shaving.
Yes he came downstairs with shaving cream and half his face shaved.

I was almost done making the blueberry pancakes for breakfast.
Cameron walked down stairs and we both ate breakfast.
This afternoon I'm going to hangout with Samantha. Apparently she said she's going to spill all the tea about Jack.

Once we were done, Cam went to a meeting while I got dressed and went to hangout with Samantha.

Samantha went to a small café. We ordered coffee and small pastries.
"You know how I am! Jack is cute and all but I don't know if he's telling the truth. Like what if he's playing with me? What if there's someone else? What if he doesn't want anything serious? What if-"

"Samantha, calm down. I've know Jack for years. He's a good guy. He has his stupid moments but I can see it in his eyes that he really likes you. He seemed genuinely honest when he told me what happened." I said.

"Really? So are you saying I should give him another chance?"

"Yes, you definitely should. One thing I've know about him is that he doesn't play with women's hearts." I said.

"Ok, I trust you. I think you're the only person I trust." She smiled.

"Yes trust me!" I said.

"Anyways guess what!?" She said.

"What?"

"Your brother finally asked out Delilah." Samantha smirked.

"No way!"

"They're going out today! She was getting all cute and ready. I'm so happy for her. She really liked him." Samantha said.

"Dude, Charlie likes her a lot! Ugh finally! Where are they going?" I asked.

"She mentioned lunch. At some cute pizza place, I think." She said as she sipped her coffee.

"What time?" I asked.

"Girl I don't know. All she said was lunch."

"Hmm Charlie's usually eats lunch at 1pm. We should drop by and spy." I smirked.

"Girl, that is absolutely such an amazing idea."
We paid for our food and headed to the restaurant.
We made it at exactly 1:10.

The restaurant has outside dining and inside.
"I see them!" I said.
We both hid behind a huge bush.
Charlie and Delilah were outside with their personal pizzas.

"They are so cute!" Samantha said.

"I bet he wore my dad's cologne for this. I'm going to visit them later so I'll be able to smell." I said.

We spied for a little, but then decided they actually needed more privacy so we planned on leaving.
Suddenly I saw two familiar people sitting at the restaurant.
It was Chantel and William?
What are they doing eating pizza together?