Ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝⓣⓔⓔⓝ

Hate is such a strong word. Such a strong connotation. So intense. It hurts.

I was cuddled in bed, hugging my pillows.
I was feeling weak. Mentally and physically. I felt like barfing. My head hurts, by heart hurts.
I don't hate Jackie and never have.
My one of love languages is to mess around with people. To annoy them and tease them. Weird right? But that's how I am.

"Babe, are you hungry." Cameron came in and sat beside me on the bed.

"No."

He cuddled behind me and laid his chin on my head.
"I ruined everything." I cried.

"Girl, what are you saying? You know this is not your fault. You know that." Cameron said.

"But it feels like I'm the bad person. I didn't do anything wrong but no one believes me."

"I believe you, Samantha believes you, the boys believe you." Cameron said.

"The boys? You've told them all the tea?" I chuckles a little.

"We have to talk about something when working right."

"I miss them, we haven't hung out in a while." I sighed.

"They miss you too. They miss it when you would come over and annoy them as we worked." He laughed.

"Oh my gosh, do you remember when I added shaving cream to Jack's pie." I laughed.

"That was hilarious." Cameron laughed along.

"That memory made my day. I need to visit you more at work again." I said.

"Do you think you're ready to get up and eat some breakfast?" Cameron asked.

"Maybe. My head really hurts and I feel nauseous." I turned round to face Cameron.

"I'll bring the food." He said.

"I love you." I smiled.

"And I love you more." He kissed my forehead and got up to bring my food.

I looked up the ceiling and sighed. I can't believe my sister is going to get married tomorrow. The thought of it made me sick.

And I'm serious, I feel it coming up. I quickly get up from bed and rush to the bathroom.
My head above the toilet seat and I breathed deeply. I slowly get up and brush my teeth, wash my mouth and face. I turn off the faucet and look at my face through the mirror.
Apart from everything I've been going through, something came up. A realization. I started to think about how I've been feeling for the past week. I acted quickly

A few minutes later...

"Babe, food is ready." Cameron said.

I slowly walked out the bathroom and stared at Cameron. He was sitting on the bed beside the tray of food.
He looked up from his phone and looked at me, staring at him.
"Everything alright? You're pale?" Cameron asked as he slowly got up.

I slowly walked towards him. A grin slowly started to appear in my face and turned into a big smile. I slowly to showed Cameron what I had in my hands.
His eyes widened and a smile also instantly appeared on his face.

"Dude, I'm pregnant." I happily said and looked into Cameron's eyes.

"Dude, you're pregnant!"
We hugged each other tightly and kissed.

"We're going to have a little dude!" Cameron said.

We went back for another hug. After all the stress and the sadness that filled my body...this made all of that go away. I just want to enjoy this moment. This moment of happiness.

"What do we do now?" Cameron asked.

"Nothing, we enjoy the moment. Let's keep this to ourselves. Just for now."

"You're right. When the time is right, we will announce the news to our families."
Cameron and I decided that we will keep this to ourselves.
I feel like if I say anything right now, I bet Jackie will think I'm taking the spotlight from her big wedding moment.

"What are you thinking?" Cameron asked.

"Thoughts about the wedding is roaming through my mind." I sighed.

"Don't stress it. Stressing is actually dangerous for the baby." Cameron said as he placed his hand over by stomach.

"I know, but you know I'm still not at ease. I'm letting by sister marry a man who does not love her but I can't do anything about it."

"Babe, I know you gave up. But you're not the type to give up. You're the type to do anything possible to achieve your goals and get what you want. Girl, you joined cheerleading just to impress me and you didn't even have to do that because you have always impressed me. You've always had my heart from the start." He said. "Now Im not forcing you to do anything you don't want to do but I know you, and I know you're willing to crash that wedding. And if you think you're alone in this, baby, you ain't."

Cameron and his words of wisdom and encouragement. He's right. Why sit here worrying and stressing about what anyone thinks of me? Why worry and stress about who my sister is going to marry when I actually have to power and the people to help me stop that.
I fight for the people I care and love and fight those hurting them.
My body suddenly is filled with adrenaline.

"What was I thinking? Who in the world was I becoming? I don't give up! If I don't want those snakes in our lives, then I have to make sure they aren't. If we are capable of doing chaotic things at Walmart's, then we are capable of stopping and crashing this wedding." I said.

"Now that's Rosie talking."

"Yupp that sure is, she back on her feet baby." I smiled.