Ⓣⓦⓞ

1 year later

As I look at our wedding photo album, I can't help but play our wedding over and over again in my head and just reminisce everything on that day.
I close the album and put it away on our shelf that we have in our bedroom. I sigh as I lazily walk to the bathroom and begin doing my morning routine.
I know how important school is but I just want to stay in today.

Cameron and I graduated from UCLA last year. Right after we got married but I'm still going to graduate school and getting my masters in psychology.
Cameron in the other hand is trying to work on his business with a couple of friends. He got a degree in business and soon to be a business owner of a skateboard company. Him and his friends are working on their own company, so it will be interesting.

About my family, well, Charlie my little brother is 17 and a junior in high school. Jackie, my annoying older sister is 25 and an interior designer with her own company.
And lastly, my parent are still together and happy!

What happen to the group of our guy friends?Like I said before, some are building a business with Cam. The Jacks, Sam, Nate, and Shawn are working together! Yaaaassss!

As I finish my morning routine and getting dressed, I walk down stairs to the kitchen.

"What up big head!" I said as I kiss Cam in the cheek.

"You're the big head, love." He replies.

"You did not just say I have a big head. Last time I remember, your hats weren't fitting." I laugh as I prepare a small breakfast.

"What ever." Cam said smiling.

"By the way, remember we are having dinner at my fam's house tonight." I said as I scramble my eggs.

"Oh yeah, Charlie texted me this morning about it. He just wants to make sure we will make it." Cameron replies before he takes a sip of his coffee.

"That worm didn't text me...after all I've done for him. Changing his diaper as a baby and then throwing it into his face." I said as I took a seat.

"That's some sibling love right there, babe." Cameron chuckles.

After breakfast I headed to school and Cameron to work.

Later at the Dawson's house hold...

"I am ready to devour some of my mamas cooking." I said as Cameron pulled up at my parents house.

"I just hope your mom is done that whole, vegan for a month thing. I'm sorry but I want some chicken." Cameron said.

"I think last week was the end of it. Unless she decided to do for every family dinner night."

We got out the car and walked towards the front door.
I looked for the hidden backup key and opened the door.

"FAMILY, THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED!" I shout as both of us walk in.

"Baby!" Mom runs up to be and gives me a big hug.

"Cameron!" She says after she hugs me and begins to hug him.
"Where have you been!? Haven't see you in a while." Mom says as she continued to hug Cam.
By the look of it, Cameron turns red.

"Mom, you're killing my mans! Let him breathe for goodness sake."

"I've missed him, best son in law a woman can ask for." She smiled.

"Aww you're the best mother in law a man could ask for." Cameron hugged my mom and we all made our way to the dining table.

"JOHN CENA!" Charlie yelled and jumped on top of Cameron.