Ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ

For the next couple of months, we are going to help plan a wedding. Now this isn't any ordinary wedding. This is a Jackie Dawson wedding. This girl is going to make this unique and expensive as possible.
Today we went up to a few boutiques in Beverly Hills, Melrose, and Bel air.

"Reservation for Jackie." Jackie said as we entered a beautiful bridal boutique.

"Welcome future Mrs., right this way."
The sales lady led us to a room with a white velvet couch, a dressing room and huge mirrors.

"Fancy." I said as I looked around.

"Oh darling, this place is gorgeous!" Mom said as she excitedly looked around.

"The best of the best. I couldn't go just anywhere to buy my wedding dress." Jackie said.
We sat down.

"Sorry I'm late! Traffic!" A girl barged in our room.

"Chantel!" Jackie squealed and hugged the girl.

"Mom, Rosie, this is Chantel my best friend!" Jackie introduced.

"Nice to meet you" mom and I said.

"Ok now that everyone is here, I have reserved a few dresses online for me to try out today!"
Jackie went to to the dressing room.
The sales lady came in and offered us drinks and snacks and then went to the back to help Jackie.

Chantel sat quietly as she scrolled through her phone. She had super brown curly hair with blonde highlights and hazel eyes. Her face covered in heavy cakey makeup and dress in Louie Vuitton from head to toe. Let's not forget the her lip fillers. Don't get me wrong, lip fillers look good on some people, but this girl went to a bad place cus her lips look messed up.

"So Chantel, how did you meet Jackie?" Mom asked.

"Hold on one second. Let me finish liking this hot guys picture." She said not looking up from her phone.
Bruh it takes one second. Rude much.

"I met her at a makeup launch party. We totally hit it off from there. I complemented on her cute outfit and she completed on mine. Our energies just connected." She explained.

"So all that makeup that you're wearing on your face is from that launch party?" I asked.

"Um No, all the makeup I'm wearing is from Sephora. Smash box, Fenty Beauty, and especially Too Faced. Oh my gosh, Too faced is my favorite! Maybe you should try to wear some makeup to make it look better." She said.

"I am actually wearing light makeup FYI, but if I wore makeup like yours, I'll end up look like a big lip troll that got hit by a truck full of cake and skittles." I smiled.

"Excuse me-"

"Ok girls! I'm ready!" Jackie said. She walked out of the dressing room in a long mermaid style dress.

"Jackie! Oh honey you're gorgeous!" Mom smiled.

"Thanks mom!" Jackie then twirled in excitement.

"That dress is beautiful on you sis." I smiled.

"Oh my gosh so gorg but I suggest something tighter." Chantel said.

"I have other options don't worry." Jackie smiled and went back to the dressing room.

"Are you girls doing fine in here?" One of the sales lady asked.

"Terrific, except I'm thirsty. Can you fetch me a cold evian water?" Chantel asked.

"No problem." The sales lady left the room.
She then came back with the water and handed it to Chantel.

"Great." Chantel opened it and drank from it.
I looked at her with DISGUST.