Barista 31

"Lisaaaa" I whined and she just glared at me. Her hormones are definitely all over the place.

"Are you seriously asking me that question chae?" I told her what happened and what Jimin had told me. I asked her what he means since I'm utterly confused.

"I'm seriously confused that's why I'm asking!!" I yelled

She sighed and puts down her utensils then wiped her mouth and threw the table napkin then gave me a blank look "you listen carefully cause I'm only gonna say this once." I eagerly nodded, hopping off from my stool and sat next to her.

"He says he can't stay if you want more than what you have right which I knooowww you do!" I was about to retort when she shushed me

She inhaled and then screamed, yes, screamed at me "AND HE'S A JERK CAUSE HE KNOWS THAT TOO BUT SAYS HE WANTS TO STAY USING YOUR FEELINGS TO MAKE YOU STAY TO SOMETHING YOU DON'T REALLY AGREE ON BUT HAVE TO CAUSE YOU'VE ALREADY FALLEN DEEP WITH THAT PIECE OF SHIT AND NOW YOU'RE STUCK IN THAT RELATIONSHITTT!!"

I blinked as she panted. "You got that?"

I was halfway shaking my head no cause she was rapping the hell out of that and screaming so her words weren't that clear specially when we're seated so close to each other but her glare stopped me so I nodded slowly. All I got was Jerk and shit. So I get the gist of it.

"Good." She says just as jungkook came in

"Hey love-" jungkook was going in for a kiss on her cheek but Lisa held the bread knife making him stop "tell me honestly, are you still playing with me?!"

"W-what?" Okaayyy, it's my cue to get out. I slowly backed away from the couple and jungkook glanced over to me mouthing "what did I do now?"

I winced and mouthed sorry knowing Lisa was triggered with our talk and since jungkook is Jimin's bestfriend... yeah, you know the drill.

I don't know why I'm walking backwards discreetly to the main door, maybe because if I turned my back on them, Lisa might accidentally throw the knife in my direction which I mind you, could happen.

I slowly closed the main door as quietly as I could, their voices now muffled. "Why are you sneaking out like that?"

I gasped and straightened up, twirling around to see jimin.

"Ahaha..." I awkwardly laughed, leaning my back against the door

"Lisa and kookie's having a slight... banter..." I say jerking my thumb to the direction inside. He nods and puts his hand on his pockets.

My eyes widened when I hear Lisa's voice getting clear so I quickly looped an arm around jimin's.

"I'm hungry! Let's go somewhere!" I dragged him towards the elevator. Who knows what Lisa would do at the state she's in if she sees Jimin. I shudder at the thought.

"You ok? You look scared." I looked at jimin and chuckled, unlooping my arm around his and tucked a hair on my ear.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I looked at the numbers going down and let out a shaky sigh. That was exhausting!

"What do you wanna eat?" He asks as we got to the lobby

"Shawarma. I've been craving for it since early morning." He smiles and helds my hand.

"*Kajja" (*let's go) I looked at our interlaced hands and then looked at his back as he guides the way.

He opened the car door for me and I got in, we drove to an amusement park so I ended up eating more than a shawarma with so many tempting food stalls everywhere.

I laughed and had alot of fun as we tried all the entertainment throughout the afternoon.

We had our dinner at one of their family's hotel with a scenic view, it was breathtaking. Taken place at the building's roof deck where the full moon is in great view.

"That's where your friend got herself totally wasted." Jimin points out at a bar near the pool

"I'm sorry, I have many friends that fits your description." We both laughed and he elaborates, "my cousin's wife. Irene-ssi."

We talked and laughed, we exchanged quotes from movies and books like we used to and my heart is full.

"Are you going to sleep over?" I asked

"Maybe next time? I have to get back at the hotel" I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight." I got out of the car and closed the door but before going in the building, I turned and knocked on his window.

He rolled it down and I bent down a bit so he can see me. "Hey Jimin..."

"Yes, roseanne?"

"You can stay." He just stared at me for a few seconds and when it dawned on him what I meant he unbuckles his seatbelt and got of his car, rounding it to get to me and cupped my face

I stared at his eyes as his thumb caress my cheek, "Thank you." I smiled and closed my eyes as he dipped in for a kiss.

I tried to weigh my options, but when I spent the day with him I realized what's wrong with what we have? We're doing good, we're doing great even! Better than some of the couples out there with the so-called labels.

I turned to go in after watching him leave and was greeted with a blank-faced lisa making me jump "Oh my gosh you scared me!"

She scowled "You're scared with my pretty face and not with that playboy toying with you?!"

"He's not a playboy!"

"Ok then, with that flirt." She's easy to talk to

"He's no-ok, yeah I can't argue with that." Well, he is a flirt.

"Oh wow, how accepting." She clapped and I rolled my eyes

"I can't believe people really go stupid for love huh?" I don't know what got into me but I was triggered. I hate it when I'm called stupid and they mean it.

"You can tell me about it." I snickered and then regretted it three seconds later seeing how she shut up and her eyes getting teary and her mouth quivering.

"I-I didn't m-

"Save it!" Spats and walked out. My eyes stung.

"Love wait!" Jungkook yelled after her but she didn't even look back. I was too stunned to move

"You know how it is for us chae. Jimin's my best friend, but Lisa's just looking out for you."

"I know! I didn't mean it kook I swear!" He just gave me a tight-lipped smiled and ran after Lisa. My heart ached. Lisa and I never had a fight this big even after she fed my fish to her cat and I feel so guilty.