Barista 13

Dedicated to: kikbla, YvonneYvetteTismo

☕☕☕

"And it's our cue to get out." Jennie whispered as she and tae slowly made their exit as jisoo came to her twin's rescue.

"Really? Your child?" she scoffs at me and yoongi gave her water, taking hyunjin from her

"What else can I say?"

"You could've told him he's your brother." I suggested and her mouth formed an O.

We were startled to hear them yelling at each other and we all watched from our table. "She's not getting out of this mess, is she?" I mumbled

"With my parents there? you bet." Jisoo chuckled, shaking her head.

"Did they forget where they are? I'm not complaining though, this is entertaining." Lisa giggled hearing jin and irene's arguement on who seduced who. It is entertaining.

"*Heol, daebbak." Jisoo paused from swaying hyunjin from side to side when she heard jin and her mom's conversation. They were not talking in hushed whispers so we can hear what they're talking about (*an expression used when shocked/ in awe)

"Wait... so the guy your mom is arranging irene with, is seokjin?!" I repeated what I heard

"Apparently." She confirms and my jaw dropped while lisa laughed and clapped her hands with glee "Oh this is fun." Of course she finds this amusing, but it really is fascinating though. Irene has been hiding from seokjin but in the end, she's still going to end up with him no matter what. Funny how life works.

"Ooooh, should we expect hyunjin's sibling?" Jisoo snorted at lisa's question as we watch Irene being dragged by jin somewhere else.

"True. With all that tension, it could turn sexual you know? Make up sex is the best too." Byul smirked, gulping her glass of wine

"Maybe you should fight with hoseok then so you can have it." I teased knowing they hoseok's not doing her yet and it frustrates her. She scoffs at me as she wiped her mouth. I stuck my tongue at her and she raised me her middle finger, standing up.

"We'll go ahead bitches." She didn't bother to know if we agree or not as she already dragged her boyfriend out who waved goodbye at us, ear red. Still not used to out unfiltered words.

"Jisoo-yah, are you going to wait for irene?" Aunt dara and uncle jiyong came to get hyunjin

"*Neh, eomma." she nods. (*yes, mom)

My stomach felt funny so I excused myself from them and hurried to the wash room. I groaned as I sat in the toilet, and rubbed my stomach. I bit my lips from embarrassment but I can't hold it in! This is the loo afterall, If I can't take my shit here, where else?

"I shouldn't have eaten so much." I mumbled to myself as I wiped my sweat and impatiently tapped on my foot.

☕☕☕

"Seokjin's here?" I asked in surprise, I was just done with making sure to the people that it is safe and the suspect has been caught.

"Yes sir, he rushed here when he heard about the situation." I nodded

"Well, if he asks for me I'll just go check the function halls and make sure the reception is going well." I infromed the receptionist and she nodded.

I checked the halls to find out it's already being cleaned up and checked the final hall where Taehyung-ssi held his wedding and to see if jungkook's still here too.

Just like the other halls, maintenance is aready starting to clean the hall up with only a few ladies left, my brows furrowed when I recognized one of them. "Irene?" I called out.

She turned and I grinned at her. "It is you! Long time no see!" I came near her and she stood up, giving me a hug, "Jimin." she chuckled awkwardly

One of her friends cleared her thoat and Irene introduced me, "Oh! Uhm, guys, this is Jimin, Jin's cousin-

"Ooh the one who helped jin with his work when-" I chuckled when her brunette friend who had doll-like features shut her mouth. She told them everything that night huh? no wonder she's avoiding my gaze.

"Anyway, Jimin, these ar my friends, Lisa and Jennie..." Lisa? I nodded in realization.

"Lisa? Are you the lisa kookie is telling me about?" She gasped and pointed at me

"Chimchim?" I chuckled at the nickname and scratched the back of my head

"I told him not to call me that anymore." I mumbled shyly

"And he told you not to call him kookie anymore." Lisa giggled

"and there's my twin, Jisoo." I smiled at them, giving them a small wave and they smiled back.

"Thank God you're still here! I thought you guys left already!" I hear a familiar voice say and they all looked past me. My heartbeat started to accelerate.

"Oh, and that's chaeyoung." For some reason, I feel overwhelmed hearing a common name.

☕☕☕

I hear Irene introduce me to a guy they were talking to, and then, he slowly turned his body towards me and I paused on my tracks, my eyes widening at him.

"Chaeng, this is jimin, Jin's cousin-I know! Yes, that guy." Irene rolled her eyes at me and I just stared at her in disbelief. She knows him?! He was Jin's cousin?!

"Chaeyoung." I felt like crying, my heart thudded to my chest as my eyes darted to him. He said my name! I stay rooted on my spot and felt like my heart beats along with every step he made towards me.

I stared at him, can't believe he's actually here. "Nice to meet you. I'm Park jimin." He says, reaching out a hand for her to shake

"Nice to meet you too." I replied breathlessly, taking his hand andwe just stayed like that. Frozen, staring at each other, afraid to look away, unaware of my bitches ogling at us.

Our intense stare off was cut when a staff came to tell him he was needed. "Wait for me?" he whispers an I vigorously nodded my head and he hesitantly left.

"What was that?! We never see you looking at someone like that unless it was food." I hurried to my friends but didn't make it to the chair as my knees gave in.

"Yah!" Jisoo laughed at my state and helped me up

"Can't blame her though." Jennie and lisa giggled

"It's him!" I say, still in a daze.

"The who now?"

"Eric! My eric!" I whispered. And now I know his name, Park Jimin.