Barista 17

Lisa wrapped an arm around my waist and leaned her head on my shoulder. I sighed and leaned my head above hers, wiping my tears away. We knew Jennie's grandmother was terminally ill, that was the reason why they had such an abrupt wedding but we didn't know she'd be gone too soon.

Two days after their marriage, we got a call from the newlyweds about the grave news, and what's more disheartening is that Tae's grandma passed due to a heart attack on the same day. They found the best friends holding each other's hands on their bed. We couldn't come soon enough because of student duties but we made sure we'll be here for the burial, which is what's happening right now.

We helped jennie and taehyung attend the guests and all came back to the empty farm house after a long day. We had a lot of fun memories here from the first time we came over the summer.

"Thank you for coming guys." Taehyung had an arm around his wife as she smiled weakly at us, her eyes still red from crying and taehyung didn't look any better.

"They were like family us too jen, they welcomed us with open arms every summer." We all nodded in agreement with Irene's statement

"Think of the bright side, they're with your grandpas now." I say trying to lighten up the mood.

"Don't be sad anynmore, I'm sure they're in a better place now. Joohyun has something we can be happy about~" Jisoo added, grinning at Irene who we looked at expectantly but she looks as confused as we are.

"Me? Or you? You're now freely holding hands with your childhood crush." We turned back our attention to jisoo and sure enough, she's holding hands with the emotionless min.

"Well this was inevitable." She proudly says and we all retorted "no it's not!" It was really a miraculous sight.

"Hey!" She pouted and tugged on yoongi's hand to take her side but the latter just avoided her gaze making us laugh. He did not let go of her hand though. Cute.

"Anyway, I'm not the one getting married... yet." She smirked and we gasped, snapping our head to Irene and Jin who were standing side by side.

"You're getting married?!" Jennie squealed, pointing at the two.

Irene glared at her twin and I chuckled. That too, we kind of see it coming. It's one of the possible outputs when Jin gound out he had a child with Irene but again, we didn't know they'd already talked about it this fast.

"It's just for formalities ok! We have a prenuptial agreement!" Irene says defensively. Careful not to let any of the parents hear it. A marriage contract. That should be fun.

"Suuurreeee." We all teased and she scoffs, cheeks puffing and nudged at seokjin to say something.

"Don't worry, you're all invited." Lisa and I bursted out laughing. Base on Irene's reaction, that's not what she was expecting him to say.

"Mon amour, you should stop your pills so we can have one before they can have their second." Tae told jennie, loud enough for everyone to hear making Irene scowl at them.

"I'll think about it." Jennie giggled and we smiled at the couple. Even Irene didn't say anything more cause at that moment,it eased out the pain of losing someone they love.

"Ya! Is having an unplanned marriage a trend these days? Ya chaeyoung-ah, don't tell me you're getting married tomorrow." I was caught off guard and laughed at hwasa

"What are you talking about?" I feigned ignorance

"Eyy lisa sent us a picture of you wearing nothing but a guy's shirt and she said you cleaned your sheets~" she continued to tease and Jisoo's jaw dropped.

"You did it?" She shrieked

"No no no no! Not yet!" I blushed, eyeing jin cautiously.

"Oooh not yeeeett~" they teased, trying to tickle me and I slapped lisa's hand away, motioning to to spot it, awkwardly eyeing jin again.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Irene pulled him and whispered on his ear

"So that's why jimin was late." He nodded slowly and turned to me with a grin "so you were the girl in the cruise? His mermaid something?" And now everyone's attention is on me. How did it become like this? Ah, lisa. That bitch.

Taehyung shook his head and pulled the boys out, letting us girls have the talk.

"So? How was it?" Lisa giggled and I pulled on her hair.

"Oww!" She whined, slapping my hand away but still laughing.

"I told you my hymen is still intact!" I huffed, fidgeting on my seat.

"So why'd you clean the sheets?" Byul grinned wickedly and I can feel my face turn red.

"Aiggooo uri Chaeyoung-ah's all grown up now." I scoffed "Ya! We're in the same age range!"

"Did you see it?"

"Did you hold it?"

"Did you taste it?"

"How long was it?"

"Is he big?"

"Yaaaa" I whined, standing up and going away but they followed me everywhere asking over and over again.

"We did everything except that!" I yelled once we were all gathered in the room.

"That?" Jisoo raised a brow

"Except with anything to do down there..." they all sighed disappointedly. Heol.

"You basically didn't do anything then." Hwasa shrugs, throwing herself on the bed

"W-what do you mean we didn't do anything! His mouth and hands were all over me while I dry humped hi-" I covered my ears hearing their explosive screams. Gosh.

We hear a thudding of footsteps and the door banged open revealing the boys.

"We're ok. We just got excited." They sighed and silently went back. I made eye contact with hoseok to help me but he just sighed and sympathetically shook his head, closing the door.

I was bombarded with questions once again. It used to be fun when I was on the other side teasing. It's not that fun when you're in the center of it.

So this was how Irene felt when we bombarded her about her one night stand with jin.

"Heol. Yoongi and I have been rooming with each other for months and the most skinship we had was a peck on the lips. It was even on accident!" Jisoo wailed.