Barista 12

Dedicated to: Booksdoglover, goofballjennie, JenChuLiCheng6, jellotasty & CroissAnneT

☕☕☕

"We're so happy for you!" I told jennie, reaching out to her hand and giving it a squeeze. We came to congratulate her on the dance floor, gathering in for a group hug. We are all becoming emotional, overwhelmed with happiness for our friend.

"Bitches?" She grinned

"FOREVER!!" We all yelled and laughed

"Hey girls!" We all turned, and a flash of a camera blinded us. It was tae, taking a candid photo of us. He smiled widely, checking the photo he took.

Irene excused herself to check if the food needs to be refilled and hoseok came not too long ago to let the couple have their first dance.

"Chaeng? Will you do the honors singing us one song?"

"Of course."

"I'm coming with you." Both lisa and jisoo say, clinging to either side of my arms.

"You're just going because of your boys." I rolled my eyes at them

"I should get the flower and then I'll also get the garter so I can hand it over to yoongi." Lisa and I just shook our heads and I nodded over to yoongi who understood when he saw the couple waiting for us.

Yoongi started playing the piano andI started out with the song. It's the OST for the drama Goong or popularly known as Princess Hours. As much as I feel happy singing here, i can't help but feel a bit bitter. I'm surrounded by couples!!

Jisoo's purposely leaning over the piano, shooting hearts with her gaze but yoongi was focused on playing the piano. Jisoo didn't mind though, she's actually the happiest whenever she hears him play.

Jungkook, my supposed to be partner with the duet is now singing to lisa, an arm on her waist as he sang, they're both smiley as they look into each other's eyes. It wasn't too long ago when they were both fighting with their own dates, now they're acting like that?

The song finished and jisoo ran up, dancing side by side. "I'm gonna pee, wanna come?" I giggled and nodded, we turned to lisa but she's busy with her boyrfriend.

Jisoo pulled me in a hurry but we were blocked by hwasa asking where we're going to which she answered quickly, pulling me again.

"Wait for me! I'm coming with you!." Hwasa called out, catching up to us.

"Yah chaeng, you really don't know your myterious guy's name?" She teased, nudging me by her elbows.

"He wouldn't be called mysterious guy if I had known." I grumbled, getting in a cubicle cause I too, want to pee.

"You really don't have a picture of him too? Seriously? Even a stolen shot?" I hear jisoo ask from the cubicle next to mine.

"Guys, let's just stop talking about him ok? I'm already regretting my stupidity." I whined. I couldn't stop thinking about him that I have lost sleep and just forced myself last night so I can look presentable today.

"That's what you get for playing too much. Please do tell me you at least got a taste?" I flushed the toilet and got out with a frown at Hwasa's question, I was going to feign ignorance by what she meant when she continued, "Don't you dare ask what I mean bitch."

I rolled my eyes and washed my hands, I can feel their stares, burning at the back of my head. I sighed and grabbed some tissues, leaning on the sink as I wipd my hands dry, "Does making out count?"

"I thought he was hot?" Hwasa whined. I knowww!

"He is! But you know I'm very cautious."

"You're gonna die a virgin my friend." she says, shaking her head.

"I don't see anything wrong with it? Right soo?" I turned to jisoo for support

"Nah, I want to do it with yoongi even just once before I die!" I snorted

"You're gonna die a virgin." Hwasa and I said at the same time making her scoff, we laughed at her reaction.

We were going out of the restroom when we heard squeals, suddenly a gun was pointed at us, making us walk backwards. Great! Why did we talk about dying again?

"Give me your phones!"

"Are you gonna call for a back up?" Hwasa lazily drawled

"No!" Both jisoo and I screamed when he pointed the gun to hwasa.

"Oh you poor soul." I mumbled with a frown

"R.I.P" jisoo added and he looked at us in confusion which was a wrong move. Thou shall not look away if you have a gun pointing at hwasa.

Hwasa got hold of the gun, pointing it to the suspect who's still whimpering in pain, holding his arm. "Run bitch." His eyes widened and ran off but hwasa's hot on his tail.

"Poor guy."

"I know right?" I nodded in agreement as we watch hwasa chase down the guy until they were out of sight.

"Jisoo!" I can't believe what I'm seeing. The usually emotionless min, is now holding my friend, inspecting her body from any harm, worry and concern written all over his face. I'm not exaggerating when I say he's blank as a robot. We really never seen an emotion on his face at all! May it be angry, sad or happy. I haven't even seen the guy laugh nor smile! But if you look at him now, you'll be thrown off guard. If that isn't love then I don't know what is!

"Guess you won't die a virgin afterall." Jisoo threw me a glare and I giggled. Oops, I didn't think I said that out loud. I gave her a peace sign and jogged back to the function hall.

We were bombarded with questions when we got back and the girls just laughed while the boys were perplexed.

"What? Where is she? Is she ok?" Taehyung asked, concerned for our friend

"Mon amour, you should be worried about the suspect." Jennie chuckled

Our conversation stopped when we heard Irene's frantic voice but she stood there, frozen. We looked at where she's looking and we all held our breaths. It was seokjin.

"Eomma~" We all looked back to Irene who now had hyunjin clinging to her legs. I can't help but utter, "Bloody hell." This is going to be a long day.