Barista 24

Jungkook and I dropped to the floor panting as we laid down. We thought they'll stop when we arrive to their floor but they continued to sing to their heart's content and when they got inside the unit, they switched to Disney songs and made us sing with them. At first we didn't but they shoved us out the door so we had to knock cause even if we knew their code, they locked the bolt so we still couldn't come in.

After several attempts, jungkook groaned and tapped on the door with rhythm and sang "Do you wanna build a snowman?"

I snorted and he glared at me but then it worked. They opened the door for us and pulled us in singing Love is an open door. Who knew Disney songs could be so exhausting?

"Remind me to never let them be together again when they're wasted." Jungkook groans and sat up then turned his head to me "want a beer?"

"Ice cold." He stood up to get some from his unit and I waited for him, moving to lay on the couch. After our Disney concert to which I think woke the neighbors up, the girls dropped dead asleep that we had to change them ourselves. I mumbled my permission to chae but she's dead to the world so I just proceeded to change her clothes anyway cause she's drenched in sweat and I didn't want her to catch a cold.

Jungkook came back and I sat up, making room for him. "Thanks." I took a sip and sighed as the cold burning taste of the alcohol slid down my throat.

"Yep, that hit the spot." He chuckled and we bumped our bottles.

We just drank in silence but he broke it with a question "What's your plan with chaeyoung?"

"What plan?" I feigned ignorance

"I know she's special for you. You don't stick to one girl for more than a week, let alone months." I kept silent and drank my beer then leaned back. "She is special. I care for her."

"but?" he probes

"I don't know kook, I don't know." I downed the last remains of my beer and sighed. He shook his his head but chuckled to himself as he stood up and clapped a hand on my shoulder, giving it a little squeeze "Well, goodnight my friend. You'll figure it out someday, just hope it won't be too late then." He stretched and went inside lisa's room.

I discarded our waste properly before heading inside chaeyoung's room and took off my shirt before laying next to her. She immediately curled up next to me and I stared at her peaceful sleeping face as I caress her hair. "You're ok with what we have right?" I quietly asked but of course she didn't respond. I gave her forehead a peck and closed my eyes.

The next morning Jungkook and I were the first to wake up. I went to buy some hangover medicine for lisa and chaeyoung while he prepares breakfast. I went out of their unit just in time hoseok, byul and hwasa came out next door. I forgot they were neighbors.

"Hi there Prince Hans." Hwasa snorts and I scratched my head chuckling, knowing she's referring to last night's events. So they heard.

"They were a handful huh?" I shook my head lightly at byul's statement. That's an understatement.

"Figured they need medicine to sober up so I already got some last night." Hoseok hyung smiles, showing his plastic bag and shaking it. "They didn't need it." He chuckles, pointing his thumb to his girlfriend and hwasa

"Of course, that was nothing." Hwasa flips her hair and went ahead in getting inside chaeyoung and Lisa's unit and we followed.

☕☕☕

I groaned, feeling my head is going to crack open. Damn hangover! I lazily sat up and put my hands on my throbbing head, massaging it when I felt something cold on my lips. I opened my eyes to see jimin smirking down at me, medicine in his hand. "Drink that to sober up."

What the fuck happened? I wordlessly followed his instructions and took the medicine from him, "Thanks." I muttered as I try to remember. The last thing I remember was the feeling of seeing someone familiar. I tried to recall but he was blurry then I remember being pulled by jimin and then bit by bit, I remember singing my lungs out and I gasped, looking wide-eyed at Jimin as he continue to silently look at me as I take everything in.

"Oh my gosh! I am sooo sorry!!" I pleaded and cringed as I remember what I did to him. What lisa and I did to him and jungkook. We should stop with all the cartoons. He chuckled and held my hand and pulled me up "Come on, let's eat. The others are outside."

"Go ahead, I'll just wash my face." I hurried to the washroom to gurgle and wash my face then went out to the dining room and found hwasa, byul and hoseok there too. It's unfair how they look like they weren't wasted the night before while lisa's pouting on her chair, hugging jungkook's waist as he massage her head standing up.

"How do you have no hangover?" I mumbled, taking a sit next to jimin who instantly served me a hot bowl of soup.

"Because we're boss bitch!" Hwasa says smugly then we hear our code being punched and turned to see the rest of our friends and baby hyunjin!

"I'm sober!" Lisa and I both shot up at the same time and looked at each other then raced towards hyunjin who held on to his father's neck tightly.

"You're scaring my son." Irene rolled her eyes as she massaged her head, grumbling how she swears to never get so drunk again.

"See, you guys are weak ass bi- Shhh! No cursing please." Irene glares at hwasa as Jennie stuck her tongue out to lisa and I, getting hyunjin from seokjin

"You're married! Create your own baby!" I grumbled at jennie and she laughed "Hurry and get married then." She teased and I blushed then went back to the table to have my soup. I glanced at jimin as I took a sip from my bowl but I don't think he heard it or did he?