Barista 33

"How's Junghwan?" I asked jungkook as he went out of the room, lisa's probably staying with junghwan, babying him.

"He's ok, just got an upset stomach... should I worry about myself?" I laughed

"Just don't let her cook for you." He chuckles, sitting next to me

"You guys made up?" I nodded

"That's good to hear, her mood's all over the place and I'm always the receiving end."

"That's why you make your brother come more often?" He quickly looked at the closed door to make sure no one heard and told me to shush making me laugh some more.

"Her mood brightens up every time. Sometimes I think she loves him more than me." He scowls at the door.

"Is that why you let her cook for them knowing it would probably make your brother not come anymore?"

"Nah, knowing junghwan, he'd still come... but not as often" we laughed and I shook my head.

"But seriously, I'm glad you guys are ok, my plan won't be complete without you." He reached over a hand and I smiled, reaching out to give him a shake. "I'm glad I won't miss it too."

"Not like she'll let that happen anyway." I stood up to leave and go back to our unit and thanked jungkook

"By the way..." I say before going out

"Did you tell him?" I looked at him expectantly but he seemed clueless

"Jimin. Did you tell him lisa and I fought?"

"Yes, the topic did come up with our conversation."

"Oh." I was stunned. I didn't think he knew. He never showed that he does, nor did he ask or talk to me about it.

"Cheang."

"Huh?" I was spacing out. I looked at jungkook and he look serious.

"Jimin's my best friend, I know him more than anyone else, you're a good friend and I don't want to see you get hurt especially if it's because of him. He's... he's not a bad person, but... a word of advice, if you can let go, let go." How was I supposed to react? It's his best friend telling me this! Not a stranger! Not a rich ass parent that wants me out of their child's life. His best friend!

I gave jungkook a tight-lipped smile and turned away from him, going to my unit. Thoughts whirling around my head.

"What is it? Did she still not talk to you?" I just realized hwasa's still here.

"We made up."

"Then why'd you look like you're conflicted and in pain? Are you constipated?"

"Sorry I'm late! Where's the patient?" Byul bursts in

"Oh look you're still alive" hwasa snickered at her roommate

"Oh don't sulk on me! I even barely see hoseok! Where's the patient? He might need operation." I rolled my eyes at byul's overreaction

"He's ok now. Jungkook came with a medic."

"What are you guys talking about?" Byul sighed and plopped herself down to the sofa next to hwasa

"Lisa cooked for jungkook's brother and his friends."

Hwasa dramatically gasps "is he in critical condition?" She's talking as if he's poisoned... well, he was, sort of... ugh, they're adding on to my headache.

"Just lock the door when you leave." I mumbled, going inside my room.

I laid down and covered my eyes with my forearm, trying to silence the loudness of my mind.

My phone rang and I absent-mindedly reached for it and squinted at the brightness of the screen then answered it "hm?"

"Hey I finished my rap verse, can you listen to it?"

"Sure." Chanyeol started to rap but my mind is elsewhere

"Sounds good the flow is on point. Cool." Was my quick response once he got silent.

"Where are you?"

"At home"

"Be there in 5." My brows connected and looked at my phone. He hanged up on me.

Five minutes later, I hear a muffled knock. I went out of my room and my friends aren't there anymore. I walked to the door and found chanyeol.

"Ice cream?" He raised a plastic bag he's carrying  and I opened the door widely to let him in

"You really came within 5 minutes." I was surprised, used to my friends saying that and comes 5 hours later.

We both sat down and he let me pick first which ice cream I'd like "I was near the area and decided to drop by to actually make you listen to my rap verse since you didn't seem to be listening over the phone."

"I-I was!" I guiltily looked away from him and focused my sight on my food

"Uhuh. You didn't even realize I just say blah blah blah right after the first line." He shakes his head, placing the plastic bag on the center table and leaned back, giving me a look

"I-it fits to the first line so I thought it was part of the lyrics" please buy it

"Huh, now that you say that..."

I was relieved but then he turned his body sideways to really face me and said "so what's bothering you?"

"What?" I paused on eating and turned to him

"I can listen." Why is he always so quick in picking up on my emotions?

Sighing, I put my hand down and watch as the ice cream slowly melt. "I don't even know myself honestly. I-it's... it's complicated."

"Ok." He stood up and stretched then put his cap on and reached out a hand for me

"Wanna take a breather?"

"Where?" He just smiles at me

"Hey! hey! you! you! I don't like your girlfriend! No way! no way! I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend!" He took me to karaoke. If he said so, we could have just done it in my place but yeah, nothing beats the ambiance of authentic *noraebang (karaoke room)

I was laughing and panting as I sang with him from the top of our lungs

Yeppeosseo
Nal barabwa judeon geu nunbit
Nal bulleojudeon geu moksori
Da da
Geu modeun ge naegen

Yeppeosseo
Deo baralge eopneundeuthan neukkim
Ojik neomani judeon sungandeul
Da da
Jinatjiman
Neon neomu yeppeosseo

It was indeed a breather, it took my mind off of things.