Barista 22

I woke up feeling sore all over. I groaned and rubbed my eyes, and felt the empty space beside me. I had a mini heart attack when I don't find him there but calmed myself down knowing I'm in his place. He couldn't have leave me alone here right? Besides, he put some clothes on me. How did he put my underwear back on without waking me up?

I almost sighed in relief when he showed up with a smile on his face, carrying a breakfast in bed for me even though he looks like the breakfast itself with his sexy bed hair. Speaking of hair, I quickly smoothened out mine incase I looked like a bird's nest "Good morning princess." He gave me a peck and I moved to get up but winced.

"Easy there, you're still sore from last night." He chuckled, helping me up while I blush. It wasn't a wet dream! I discreetly roamed my eyes on his body and thought I had that for dinner. He's only in his boxers and my eyes went down to his sleeping friend, remembering how it looked like when it was awake.

"Quit staring at me like that or I'll have you for breakfast" My eyes snapped at him and scoffed "Shut up! I can barely move and I'm  starving for real food."

He laughs and sits down next to me, carefully putting the bed table down. "That's why I prepared you a meal. Do you have any schedule for today?"

I paused on blowing my food and shook my head "I finished my OJT"

"Good, That means I can have you for the whole day." He smiles

"Don't you still have work?" I raised a brow and took a bite "Hmm! You cooked this?"

"It's just bacon and eggs, and no I don't, it's my off." I chuckled

"But you completed the hours you needed?"

"Yeah but hyung still needs me at the Hotel." he stood up to get something and came back with an ice pack and sits back down

"W-what are you doing?" He chuckled when I automaticaly closed my legs when I felt his hand on my thigh.

"Open so I can put it." He motioned to the ice pack and my eyes widened.

"put it where?" I gasped when he pulled my leg and let the ice pack sit on my crotch

"Let it stay like that for a couple of minutes so the soreness will go away."

"But my whole body is sore" I whined

"I'll prepare a hot shower for you, for now, finish eating your food." I nod and watch as he stands up to prepare the shower. I was grinning from ear to ear as I ate my food and put it aside, waiting for him to come back.

I roamed my eyes inside his room since I never really gotten the chance to do so last night. I bit my lips as the vivid images of last night flooded my mind and I cupped my cheeks to stop it from heating up. I looked down the sheets to find some evidences of what we did making me blush harder.

"Shower's ready!" He announced, popping back up. He gave me a teasing look and tilted his head "Why are you so red?"

"Nothing!" I quickly tried to get up but my muscles ache!

"Let me help you." I squealed as he scoops me up and assisted me inside his bathroom.

"Ya, I thought this was supposed to help me relax?"

"Yes. Isn't it relaxing?" He chuckles, trailing kisses down my neck. We're both naked sitting inside his tub with him behind me while Isat in between his legs and his arms circking down my waist

"Just lay down." I followed his advice and laid my head back to him and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath

"See? not so bad right?" he whispers on my ear. I feel his hands roam my body slowly like he's massaging me. My relaxed breaths soon turned to labored breathing, turned to pants, and turns to moans. It was safe to say another round of making love commenced in that tub.

☕☕☕

Music blasted off inside Jennie's room where we're all gathered before jisoo and her goes back to the states. Irene just got married and is currently enjoying her freedom as a mom and new wife.

Drinks kept pouring as we danced and sang our lungs out just like the old times. "Jisoo's been ghosted, Irene's finally releasing stress from being mom and wife, how about you?" Hwasa yells to me over the music and I laughed

"It's no fun when I'm the only one not doing anything! Besides, when will be the next time?" It was already hard enough for us to gather like this now, how much more after college where real life starts?

"And oh! My flower have bloomed." I announced and the music stopped. They all gaped at me and I laughed.

"I'm so proud of you!!" Hwasa squeals, giving me a tight hug. They showered me with congratualtions and I chuckled at how different it would have been if I were still with my elementary friends. They'd probably bathe me in holy water.

We all turned to jisoo who wailed "So I'm the only virgin left?! I really am gonna die a virgin!!"

"Let's get you fucked up then! Literally!" Hwasa exclaims and that's how we ended up in a club, helping jisoo look for a guy to bang but she rejects everyone yelling "YOU ARE NOT MY YOONGI YOU CANNOT TOUCH ME!" in a drunken state. I shook my head but that's jisoo for you.

There was some sore loser though and got pissed for being rejected. He tried to throw a punch but it was the same time jisoo crouched down to vomit, making him hit the guy behind her which started a brawl.

I stumbled and almost fell when someone held me and steadied me back up. "Waaiit you look vamiliar~" I squinted my eyes at the guy trying to remember where I saw him and leaned my face closer to his but he's so tall so I had to tiptoe and he keeps on backing away

"Roseanne!" Someone pulled me and I met jimin's angry glare. Uh-oh.